Grimsby Town boss Paul Hurst impressed with 'fired up' Zak Mills' response to half-time 'pop'
HE had another first-class game at Cambridge and Paul Hurst hinted that a half-time 'pop' could have been the reason behind Zak Mills' 'fired-up' display on Saturday.
After retaining his place in the side following his impressive Football League debut at Exeter City, Mills followed that up at the Abbey Stadium as he helped Town to a fine 1-0 victory that saw Hurst's side climb back into the Play-Off picture.
The 24-year-old again deputised for Ben Davies – who sat out the game with a calf complaint – and played a key role in helping Town to keep their second consecutive clean sheet on the... read more
- 12:58 HK legislature delays swearing-in of pro-independence lawmakers...
- 12:58 Woman's agonising TWO-AND-A-HALF-YEAR wait for pain relief treatment
- 12:57 Screws placed around victim's car after vandals target home
- 12:56 Zac Goldsmith set to quit as MP over Heathrow decision
- 12:55 Councils aren't paying enough to cover the costs of home care for...
- 12:55 Wildlife broadcaster Simon King officially opens Gibraltar Point...
- 12:55 Four tonnes of asbestos fly-tipped near Marshchapel
- 12:55 Woman takes over estate agents 16 years after starting as part-time...
- 12:54 Plans for Cheryl's third wedding 'underway' as boyfriend Liam Payne...
- 12:53 Former Everton striker confirms return to Goodison Park as coach
- 12:53 Scots experts hope vaping could help people lose weight
- 12:52 Meet the two new police horses ready to hit our streets
- 12:52 Police investigating after 'petrol bomb' attack outside family home
- 12:52 Spate of tool thefts from South Tyneside work vans
- 12:51 ‘For the love of our planet’: Transition Town Louth event at Youth...
- 12:51 Daughter of murdered police officer is given escort to school by...
- 12:51 New general manager for Eshott Hall
- 12:51 Four tonnes of asbestos fly-tipped near Marshchapel
- 12:51 Housing for Forces under spotlight
- 12:51 17-year-old released on conditional bail after Southport 'shooting'
- 12:50 For British bank start-up, Brexit has silver lining: more loans
- 12:50 World Pasta Day 2016: Everything you need to know
- 12:49 Remembrance set to be marked early by Sunderland AFC
- 12:49 Widnes man killed wife’s lover with wheel brace after catching them...
- 12:49 Bastian Schweinsteiger can lift Manchester United - Manuel Neuer
- 12:49 Bid to continue quarrying in Nottinghamshire until 2035 submitted...
- 12:49 Beeston restaurant and Nottinghamshire dairy win top awards at the...
- 12:49 Cape Hill internet cafe killer jailed for life after stabbing...
- 12:49 Crash between car and lorry closes major Nottinghamshire road
- 12:49 Under starter’s orders for festive fundraisers