Greggs home delivery service could soon be coming to Doncaster
0 Have your say Steak bakes and sausage rolls could soon be winging their way to Doncaster doorsteps after nationwide bakery chain Greggs revealed it is trialling a home delivery service.
The firm, which has several branches in Doncaster, are trialling a new service called Greggs Delivered which will see savouries and cakes brought direct to people's homes.
The venture is being rolled out in Newcastle - and if successful could be extended nationwide.
The 14,000-plus strong workforce at Cobalt Business Park in North Tyneside is the first to test the new service, with workers able to order... read more
- 00:01 Lost: test results diagnosing Jeremy Hunt with terminal incompetence
- 00:01 London must remain open to the world
- 00:01 Be fierce, furious, and fight! Join the Raccoons of the Resistance!
- 00:01 Enough navel-gazing. It’s time Labour got back to work
- 00:01 Stoke shows how to destroy Ukip – split the alienated voters and...
- 00:01 The parallels between Scottish nationalism and racism are clear
- 00:01 George Freeman’s dismissal of anxiety is pig-ignorance and must be...
- 00:01 The Guardian view on George W Bush: a welcome return
- 00:01 The Guardian view on disability benefits: head versus heart
- 00:01 The Guardian view on management consultants: the trick is confidence
- 00:01 Article 50 day won't be cut-off date for EU migrants, No 10 suggests
- 00:01 Sir Gerald Kaufman obituary
- 00:01 Peter Hain: hard Brexit puts Northern Ireland peace process at risk
- 00:01 Gerald Kaufman’s stellar PMQs moment
- 00:01 Better election results ahead for the Green party?
- 00:01 EU urged to end cooperation with Sudan after refugees whipped and...
- 00:01 Don't threaten to cut intelligence ties in Brexit talks, UK warned
- 00:01 BBC orders investigation into claims of aggressive TV licence...
- 00:01 Tributes paid to 'iconic' Labour MP Sir Gerald Kaufman
- 00:01 DUP braced to lose seats in Northern Ireland assembly elections
- 00:01 Chairman of housing association behind 'substandard' development...
- 00:01 Deported woman's family say Amber Rudd lacks compassion
- 00:01 May adviser regrets saying benefits should only go to 'really...
- 00:01 NHS data loss: 500 patients may have suffered serious harm
- 00:01 John Major attacks government over approach to Brexit
- 00:01 Clive Lewis denies registering websites for Labour leadership bid
- 23:59 George Thomason obituary
- 23:59 PPE is a degree that looks forward, not back
- 23:59 10 things teachers want to say to parents, but can't
- 23:59 No grammar schools, lots of play: the secrets of Europe’s top...