Greggs are launching a delivery service and life is about to change forever
Greggs deliveries right to the front door, you say? The future could well and truly be here as the pastry giant is trialling a new service that will see certain savouries and sweets brought to you without you ever having to venture onto the high street.
The North East based bakery chain are initially rolling out the venture in Newcastle with a view to rolling it out nationwide if it’s successful. Cobalt Business Park, which has 14,000 workers, is the lucky guinea pig and from this week, they will be able to order everything from sausage rolls to stotties for same day delivery.
Talk about... read more
- 09:50 Cash grant will help Carlisle nursery replace flood damaged equipment
- 09:50 Train derails and overturns in Cameroon killing at least 53 and...
- 09:50 Former X Factor boy band Union J perform at north Cumbrian school's...
- 09:49 Fire crews release casualty trapped in machinery at Dyke
- 09:47 BREAKING: Murder probe as British man found tied to Malaga airport...
- 09:46 Pet shop owner fined over waste disposal shambles
- 09:46 Orionids meteor shower: how to see this weekend’s spectacle
- 09:46 Bus wars: Arriva responds to YourBus competition with refurbished...
- 09:44 Oswestry skatepark death: Rave boss avoids being sent to jail
- 09:44 Shropshire netball official jailed for taking £50,000 of club funds...
- 09:44 Property damaged in chip pan fire
- 09:42 Firebugs cause more damage to playground
- 09:42 Warning after youths seen with fireworks at park
- 09:42 Cash grant will help Carlisle nursery replace flood damaged equipment
- 09:42 Former X Factor boy band Union J perform at Cumbrian school's prize...
- 09:40 Arsenal star Laurent Koscielny: This is how Arsene Wenger proved...
- 09:40 Marcus Rashford: Chelsea are just like Manchester United
- 09:38 Fundraising appeal to save Cantelupe Centre from closure gains...
- 09:38 You can ‘bank’ on volunteers to revamp school play area
- 09:36 Travel review: Hit the north to discover the real Portugal
- 09:36 Cumbria County Council to hike taxes by four per cent every year...
- 09:36 'Furness General Hospital staff made me feel like a criminal' says...
- 09:36 Crackdown on problems at Barrow block of flats revealed
- 09:36 Ben Taylor's videos are a MASTERCLASS in Yorkshire dialect
- 09:35 Prison worker denies collecting inmate's semen in affair allegation
- 09:35 Woman arrested in connection with historical child sex offences bailed
- 09:34 Big charity total raised by store staff
- 09:33 Failed Islamist suicide bomber found dead in Manchester prison
- 09:33 Britons spend eight years of their lives on housework
- 09:32 Child migrants from Calais Jungle 'welcome' in West Midlands,...