Great things to do in North Wales this weekend
This weekend there are plenty of things to do in North Wales, come rain or shine.
From running at Chirk Castle grounds to visiting a plum festival, there are lots of places to go and activities to do across the region.
If the weather is bleak, there are plenty of things to do when it's raining too, while the region also has a number of castles to explore, golf courses to play on, and even surfing hotspots!
Fiery stunts, Caernarfon Castle Caernarfon Alight comprises two spectacular evenings of fiery stunts, displays and dazzling visual performances as the castle is turned into a... read more
- 11:06 Great entertainers: Which clubs have won the most Premier League...
- 11:06 Police release CCTV images after man attacked boy, 14, at bus stop
- 11:06 The best Easter egg in Britain is apparently a £15 one from Tesco
- 11:05 Chelsea will learn if they’ve landed Sead Kolasinac ‘soon’ says agent
- 11:04 Kodi: What's legal and what isn't
- 11:04 Hate crime victims urged to contact South Yorkshire Police
- 11:02 Hundreds of jobs up for grabs at major Derby jobs fair at The Spot...
- 11:02 Covestro parent Bayer non-committal on any sale to industry peer
- 11:02 How to make a pothole claim: RAC advice for Burton and South...
- 11:01 Fuelled by Olympic momentum, young Hungarian group aims for parliament
- 11:01 Stroll With Stu: New species of giant moorland bird found in valley...
- 11:01 Sevilla star Adil Rami opens up on his tough upbringing and how he...
- 11:01 You could live in a cottage just four miles from Nottingham city...
- 11:00 Star Wars Han Solo movie: Release date, cast, title and more
- 11:00 Man United target speaks out: I will sign for this club
- 11:00 Early morning wake-up call for nuisance neighbours
- 11:00 Metro Bank on track to make its first ever annual profit as losses...
- 11:00 Southampton ace makes admission about Manchester United star Zlatan...
- 10:59 Damage to vehicles in Spalding
- 10:58 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 10:58 Man left with significant facial injuries after crash
- 10:57 Did you see escape car used in Shaun Walmsley jailbreak at...
- 10:57 New kit partner for Warwickshire CCC
- 10:57 Flying the flag for LGBT History month
- 10:57 Sex in films vs sex IRL: How do they really compare?
- 10:56 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 10:56 Italy sees deal with EU over Monte dei Paschi 'in a few weeks'
- 10:56 £20k Morrisons funding gives boost to Lancaster hospice
- 10:56 College hosts African couture fashion show
- 10:56 Gamebirds support is all rounders