Great Barr bleach attack: No arrests made after schoolboy had chemical poured in his eyes
Police continue to investigate an attack on a 11-year-old boy by a gang of schoolboys in Great Barr who poured bleach into his eyes.
West Midlands Police have yet to make an arrest following the attack on the Great Barr School pupil on September 22, on Birdbrook Road, shortly before 4pm.
The school have said they have identified the boys involved and have taken action which they are not disclosing. But it is believed both boys have been suspended by the school.
Read More Miracle Birmingham schoolboy wasn't blinded in bleach attack
A West Midlands Police spokesman said: “The investigation is... read more
- 17:57 Police hunt man after damage to Barrow pub
- 17:57 Refugee reveals the terrifying moment he fled Darfur during civil war
- 17:57 North and South Korea agree to reunite families split by war
- 17:52 Durham University student cleared of rape and sexual assault
- 17:52 Phillip Wearne obituary
- 17:52 BMW joins Airbus in Brexit warning
- 17:51 Coventry City boss Mark Robins's reaction to the new League One...
- 17:50 Scale of repairs revealed at ceiling collapse school in Birmingham
- 17:50 House of Fraser closure could be a housing 'opportunity' for...
- 17:47 Judge rejects bid for gender-neutral passports
- 17:46 Pair deny Cockermouth Christmas Day assault allegations
- 17:44 Bus diversions after car overturns in Beeches Road, Great Barr
- 17:43 Popular Hull café Nibble to double in size in city's booming Fruit...
- 17:43 Best of British with the Range Rover Evoque
- 17:43 Police refuse to give up but after 114 orders made, is this...
- 17:43 National Kissing Day: There’s nothing wrong with kissing on the...
- 17:42 Police appeal after arson at Chesterfield gym
- 17:42 Noise complaints force Edinburgh music festival indoors
- 17:40 Romelu Lukaku working on helping Belgium to win rather than Golden...
- 17:40 Windrush service celebrates generation's contribution to Britain
- 17:38 Retford United to unveil renovated clubhouse at grand opening event...
- 17:38 Multiple 999 crews rush in and air ambulance spotted above village...
- 17:38 UK faces risk from slump in China, warns Bank of England
- 17:36 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Blackfordby, police say
- 17:36 Teenage boy blasted with a shotgun in Runcorn over "petty dispute"
- 17:35 Neymar cries after Brazil win over Costa Rica – Best pics as ace...
- 17:32 Festival-goers celebrating rare Bowland meadows
- 17:32 West End theatre renamed after Cats choreographer Gillian Lynne
- 17:32 Plantlife's appeal for help to protect Ribble Valley meadows
- 17:32 Nottinghamshire could be as hot as Spain next week as Britain basks...