Grantham Journal column: Here is our plan for 2018
0 Have your say With every new year comes an opportunity to look at where we are and where we want to be. Our plan for 2018 is to continue with our work around fire improvements, quality and safety, cancer, urgent care and our financial recovery – all within the context of our 2021 ambitions and our five work programmes. Our 2021 roadmap sets out the vision of the Trust and how working together we will become a different Lincolnshire and a great ULHT.
Within these detailed programmes, here are just a few highlights that we will focus on.
1. Improving the safety culture of the organisation –... read more
- 07:07 Carlisle man moves on after Manchester terrorist attack
- 07:07 Notorious Carlisle nuisance sent to prison for making abusive 999...
- 07:07 Flats set for approval despite parking fears
- 07:06 Is Bercow heading for a fall?
- 07:05 Over-sterile and germ-free homes ‘could be behind leukaemia...
- 07:04 Hartlepool United eye move for out-of-contract full-back
- 07:04 Man Utd coach Jose Mourinho ‘considers Eric Bailly sale’: Tottenham...
- 07:03 Schools: how to raise £1m a year
- 07:02 Business leaders say economic nationalism is biggest growth threat
- 07:01 Guest Column: Living with bipolar is tough but help is out there
- 06:58 Ariana Grande shares message of support on anniversary of...
- 06:58 Police issue CCTV images of men wanted over Doncaster attack
- 06:57 Michael Sturrock: New rules on data are good business practice
- 06:57 Meghan Markle hints at feminist role in monarchy
- 06:57 Police issue CCTV images of men wanted over Doncaster attack
- 06:56 UK’s new air pollution strategy ‘hugely disappointing’, says Labour
- 06:56 A64 restrictions change to aid traffic
- 06:54 Ariana Grande shares message of support on anniversary of...
- 06:53 Chelsea should NOT sell Eden Hazard even if Real Madrid offer £150m...
- 06:52 Manchester attack: Arena survivors mark first anniversary
- 06:52 Tuesday’s best TV – Manchester: The Night of the Bomb; A&E Live
- 06:52 Ads on the frontline: changing hearts and minds
- 06:52 Karen Bradley urged to restart Stormont talks
- 06:51 Once and for all: your vulva isn’t meant to look good
- 06:51 Fussy teen ate nothing but sausage rolls for 15 years
- 06:51 Mum has her face painted to match her son’s birthmark so she can...
- 06:49 Bradgate Unit could be set for £50m 'complete revamp', here's where...
- 06:48 PNE boss Alex Neil says Deepdale strategy will lead to success
- 06:47 England’s ‘smallest toy shop’ helps Thrapston high street thrive
- 06:47 Wellingborough dancer on course for dream career in the West End