Granit Xhaka delivers verdict on his start at Arsenal
The 24-year-old joined the Gunners from Borussia Monchengladbach during the summer transfer window.
He has started just four of Arsenal's eight games in all competitions this season but has impressed with his displays in the middle of the park.
“I'm happy with how it's gone so far and I'm really satisfied with my first couple of months here and I'm enjoying being at Arsenal”
Granit Xhaka Xhaka also showed an eye for goal, hitting two worldies in the wins against Hull and Nottingham Forest.
And he is enjoying life at the Emirates Stadium.
Related videos Arsenal's Arsene Wenger forgets... read more
- 16:49 Uber self-driving car death SHOULD have been avoided: Volvo's...
- 16:50 M6 shut northbound after smash
- 16:50 Captain Cook: Everything you need to know about Yorkshire’s...
- 16:49 Horrifying moment a male orca drowns a baby killer whale so it can...
- 16:49 M6 shut northbound after smash
- 16:49 John Bolton worked with Cambridge Analytica on YouTube voter...
- 16:48 Man who fell down stairs while drunk dies after brain bleed
- 16:48 Tatenhill family of terminally ill boy Luke Gower, 12, in...
- 16:48 Man was carried on bonnet of an Audi car during hit and run
- 16:47 M6 shut northbound after smash
- 16:45 Hundreds of jobs to go as restaurant chain Prezzo axes nearly 100...
- 16:45 Book review: Dead Men’s Trousers, by Irvine Welsh
- 16:44 The Pod's new home puts skills and talent in centre of Coventry's...
- 16:43 Why did a river in Leeds turn bright green?
- 16:43 M1 lorry drivers jailed over crash that killed eight people
- 16:43 Seth Meyers: Trump's lawyers are joining the Titanic 'after it hit...
- 16:43 US obesity rate hits record high: Almost HALF of women are obese...
- 16:43 Why a journal is so good for you: Confronting your past failings on...
- 16:42 Town’s defensive frailties exposed in Tiverton defeat
- 16:41 Man suffers facial injuries following Whitehaven incident
- 16:40 Chance to rent former Second World War aircraft hangar
- 16:40 Knocked out but spurred on: Cumbrian teens determined to make a...
- 16:39 Blackpool Zoo launches its new elephant house
- 16:39 US sanctions Iranian hackers for 'stealing university data'
- 16:39 Manchester City's big stars ended Luke Coulson's dream after 10...
- 16:37 Ayla’s first school flamenco
- 16:37 Traditional Good Friday parade to take place in South Shields
- 16:36 Let’s move to Eastbourne, East Sussex: ‘Things may be changing’
- 16:36 First non-stop flight between UK and Australia set for take-off
- 16:36 'I will not resign': Councillor's vow following disabled insult row