GP practice investigated after child's death
A GP practice in Nottinghamshire was investigated after the death of a child who had Crohn's disease and was throwing up "Coke-like sick", a report has revealed.
The annual report of the Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board stated 50 children in the county died over the last year.
Following the completion of other "processes" - such as inquests and criminal proceedings - the Child Death Overview Panel (CDOP) conducted 37 reviews for that same period.
The report also said a "learning and improvement bulletin" – which focuses on GP responses to weight loss... read more
- 05:54 Westfield sold: Frank Lowy agrees to $33bn takeover deal
- 05:54 Woman awarded $151,000 after slipping on grape at Woolworths loses...
- 05:42 Wider lanes open on M60 ahead of bank holiday
- 05:40 Paris in flames as communards vanquished - archive 1871
- 05:24 Apple awarded $539m in US patent case against Samsung
- 05:23 European stage for Farne Salmon
- 05:20 Northamptonshire village's community spirit helps raise £10,000 in...
- 05:19 Police mugshot deletion scheme criticised for lack of transparency
- 05:12 ‘It’s worse than murder’: how rural America became a hospital desert
- 05:12 Close result expected in Ireland's abortion referendum
- 04:56 GDPR: EU data protection regulation comes into force
- 04:37 Champions League: Liverpool fans' Kiev flights cancelled
- 03:55 Bishop who lit up royal wedding tells Washington crowd: 'Love your...
- 03:13 Bunnings pulls out of Britain after $1bn-plus disaster
- 03:13 North Korea leaves door open for 'desperately necessary' Trump summit
- 03:07 Private meeting to go ahead in Northampton today to discuss crucial...
- 02:52 Kim Kardashian returns to blonde hair for her anniversary... as she...
- 02:52 Victoria Beckham reveals that she teaches her four children the...
- 02:52 Professor Green's ex Fae Williams passionately kisses new boyfriend...
- 02:52 Coronation Street's Lucy Fallon enjoys date night with boyfriend...
- 02:52 Aidan Turner hints Poldark will end after series four... but...
- 02:52 Love Island's Olivia Attwood twerks in TINY leopard print bikini......
- 02:52 Footballer Charlie Austin's daughter dresses as a mermaid as they...
- 02:52 Rita Ora flashes her washboard abs in fringed red co-ords as she...
- 02:46 Brazil reaches deal with hauliers to suspend fuel strike
- 02:30 Tiahleigh Palmer: foster father Rick Thorburn pleads guilty to murder
- 02:21 North Korea ready to talk 'at any time' with Donald Trump
- 02:16 Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings
- 02:04 Steve Smith to return to cricket in Canadian T20 tournament
- 01:53 Lee Rhiannon announces retirement as Greens senator