GP faces being struck off after he admits molesting a patient
A doctor who molested a patient whilst he was giving her a massage for a bad back apologised for his “completely defenceless” behaviour at a medical tribunal.
Married GP Matthew Gale, 57, had been rubbing the woman’s lower spinal area during a consultation at his surgery when he suddenly slipped one his hands between her legs.
As he did so the patient declared: “That’s not going to help my back” - causing Gale to pull his hand away and reply: “Do you think you could forgive me for what I just did and want I wanted to do?”
Police in Chorley later quizzed the family doctor - who proclaims... read more
- 06:15 Ellesmere Port to gain 150 freehold homes
- 06:14 Birmingham Live: Breaking news, travel and weather across the...
- 06:14 The mystery of who killed 'Little Girl Blue' in Birmingham
- 06:14 Four homes could be built in Newborough, near Burton, as latest...
- 06:13 Current Premier League managers ranked by how long they've been at...
- 06:13 How Manchester United could look with Nemanja Matic
- 06:13 Breathing test aims to fight children’s risk of asthma attacks
- 06:12 Man Utd to sign Ethan Galbraith on three-year deal: Why? Who is he?...
- 06:12 Laurent Koscielny to leave Arsenal: AC Milan ready to test Gunners’...
- 06:12 Real Madrid want Leonardo Bonucci to replace Pepe, Chelsea also...
- 06:12 The compensation claims made for injuries at Northamptonshire...
- 06:12 How many people still watch black and white TV in Corby and Kettering?
- 06:12 SE Asia Stocks-Fall as Wall St hit by U.S. healthcare vote delay
- 06:12 Senior KGH midwife struck off for series of serious failings
- 06:12 Meeting being held about parking and traffic at Rushden Lakes
- 06:11 Oakwood travellers make life 'absolute nightmare' for residents
- 06:07 Jack Ross: Dundee was a ‘big thing to consider’
- 06:07 Coventry City miss out on Mansfield striker who opts to join...
- 06:05 Wimbledon using artificial intelligence to serve up enhanced...
- 06:01 The best TV of 2017 so far
- 06:00 Metro’s A to Z of fetishes: A is for armpits, amputees and watching...
- 05:58 Nepal votes in second round of crucial local election
- 05:58 TSB creating 120 new jobs in Birmingham - this is how to apply
- 05:58 Shot kangaroo tied to chair holding bottle of ouzo
- 05:57 Chelsea legends Frank Lampard and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink battle...
- 05:56 Firebomb attack to feature on BBC's Crimewatch today
- 05:56 "Deadline Day is massive," says Hillsborough relative on tragedy...
- 05:56 Patient had to go 270 miles from home for mental health treatment
- 05:56 Hillsborough: Charging decisions set to be announced today
- 05:56 Six-year-old girl "saves dad's life" after he suffers stroke at 32