Gordon Strachan insists NO manager will ever get more out of the Scotland players than he did
Change. The second Gordon Strachan hung up the phone on Stewart Regan he knew it was inevitable.
Not just in his own world, which had just been turned upside down. But also in Scotland’s.
A different face in the dugout for the first time in five years. Most probably a change of training base too, given the secret back channelling going on between the chief executive’s office and Holyrood. More sports science. Two words which furrow Strachan’s brow more than almost any other.
All part of a new approach to the hoariest of old problems. How to qualify Scotland for a tournament for the first... read more
- 13:19 How much do people earn in each part of Cumbria?
- 13:19 Plea to help food bank as demand increases
- 13:18 Manchester United player Juan Mata's role will be affected by...
- 13:17 Fake 'council tree cutters' try to lie their way into elderly man's...
- 13:17 After Fionn now Storm Georgina could be on its way bringing gales...
- 13:17 Man accused of Leicester hospital stab attack appears in court
- 13:16 Residents helped keep traffic moving during snow chaos
- 13:16 Woman drove elbow into fellow drinker’s head in pub attack
- 13:16 Man seriously injured in New Ferry explosion recovering after...
- 13:16 Ahed Tamimi: Spotlight turns on Palestinian viral slap video teen
- 13:16 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:16 I had to convince mum my new diet was a good idea, says footballer...
- 13:16 University of Cumbria’s fetal research listed among most important...
- 13:15 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:15 Final beam in place on iconic building
- 13:15 Leyland woman accused of murdering baby denies the accusation
- 13:15 Preston traders affected by improvement works say it's business as...
- 13:14 Man who sparked manhunt after walking out of magistrates court...
- 13:14 Met Office warns that Lincolnshire is facing nine hours of...
- 13:14 Funding page set up to pay for funeral of woman who died on New...
- 13:13 Guinea healer held over faking hundreds of pregnancies
- 13:13 UN alarmed as US cuts aid to Palestinian refugee agency
- 13:12 Rare first edition Harry Potter worth £40,000 stolen
- 13:12 Police Academy director Hugh Wilson dies
- 13:12 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:12 PICTURES: Busy Mansfield road closed after car hits pedestrian
- 13:11 ‘New California’ declares independence to become 51st US state
- 13:09 Sir Desmond Swayne 'embarrassed' by Commons snooze
- 13:09 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:09 Quiz: How much of a Stormzy fan are you?