GoPro makes cutbacks after drone crashes
Action camera-maker GoPro is cutting 200 jobs and shutting down some of its services.
The announcement follows a series of drone crashes that made the company recall its much anticipated Karma aircraft.
In addition, the US company said its president, Anthony Bates, would quit his post at the end of the year after three years in the job.
GoPro said that consumer demand for its products remained "solid".
However, the company has posted a loss in each of its past four quarters.
At the start of this month it also revealed its cash reserves had fallen to $132m (£106m) - less than half... read more
- 19:24 Police hunt Honda parts thief
- 19:22 Five things Preston fans need to know about new boy Andrew Hughes
- 19:20 Ruth Davidson: SNP are ‘rigging education stats’
- 19:20 Delays and cancellation as train driver 'assaulted' by passenger...
- 19:15 Nick Kyrgios reaches boiling point in tense win over Kyle Edmund
- 19:14 Tony Xia and Aston Villa's financial worries: The latest details to...
- 19:14 Indigenous group hid more than $2m in payments from Adani mining giant
- 19:14 Brazilian teenager dies after police helicopter strafes favela
- 19:13 'Murder cops found weapon in my bin' - Hull man's shock as police...
- 19:13 BBC weather presenter Keeley Donovan is getting married on Friday -...
- 19:12 Questions hang over Nato stability as summit draws closer
- 19:07 Festival-goer's apology after 'getting into tangle' at Parklife
- 19:05 Preston new boy Andrew Hughes is praised by Peterborough boss
- 19:03 Lewis Hamilton hoping for World Cup boost before French Grand Prix
- 19:03 Father found guilty of violently shaking baby son goes on the run...
- 19:03 Time to call a halt to the outsourcing racket
- 18:59 Councillor calls on PCC to address rise in 'urban crime' in...
- 18:55 Pathologist gives evidence at Northumberland shallow grave murder...
- 18:52 'Wolf pack' jailed for sex attack released by Spanish court
- 18:49 Scarborough woman's race across the Atlantic Ocean
- 18:48 Police appeal after man sold drill that was bag of water bottles
- 18:47 'Idiot' thieves who stole defibrillator from Leicester service...
- 18:46 Gagging clauses cost House of Commons £2.4m in five years
- 18:42 Pamplona court to release sexual abuse gang on bail
- 18:42 Dramatic photos show what happens to our bodies after a week of...
- 18:42 Life saving blood donations happening in Barrow
- 18:39 West Ham ‘offer Jean Michael Seri five-year deal’: £35m Nice talks...
- 18:37 Take a look around this fabulous country house with six bedrooms...
- 18:37 Donald Trump says Kim Jong-un has blown up four North Korea nuclear...
- 18:36 Police 'feared poison' in Mayfair street death