Good news for prosecco lovers: New 'diet' version contains HALF the sugar and has 67 calories per glass - less than a banana
Bottomless prosecco is a thing of dreams - until you realise just how much sugar you've consumed.
But don't worry, a new 'skinny' version of the popular drink could be available in supermarkets by the start of next year.
The new brand, which costs £17.99, contains just 7g of sugar per litre - around half of a regular prosecco bottle.
Scroll down for video
It is made from grapes grown in the foothills of the Dolomites, Italy, is 100 per cent organic and contains just 67 calories per glass.
In comparison, bananas contain around 90 calories.
It doesn't have the sweeter flavour of other... read more
- 09:56 £45m compensation bill for Morecambe Bay’s health trust
- 09:56 CHINA WARNING: Japan and Australia unite over looming Chinese...
- 09:56 VIDEO: Former Alcan Pechiney site plans take step forward
- 09:55 Grieving son desperate for job to help him stay in family home...
- 09:55 Bitcoin price slumps to new low as analysts say the bubble is...
- 09:55 Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's £60m move to...
- 09:55 Conor McGregor fights UFC boss Dana White as himself on Xbox… and...
- 09:55 Emporium near Sywell closed due to storm damage
- 09:54 Motorists urged to take care as wind brings trees down onto roads
- 09:54 Attempted Stamford garage burglary
- 09:54 Village targeted by burglars
- 09:53 Olympic dream: Nelson taekwondo superstar aiming for Tokyo 2020
- 09:53 Dragons' Den event bids to boost reading age
- 09:51 Carillion workforce deserves assurance on status of their jobs
- 09:50 Lancaster dog lovers to help good cause
- 09:50 Morecambe fashion show in aid of CancerCare
- 09:50 Factory explosion closed a main road into Calderdale
- 09:50 David and Victoria Beckham show us what 18 years of marriage looks...
- 09:49 For the grand price of £145, you can wear a Balenciaga scrunchie on...
- 09:47 Labour MP calls for windfall tax on PFI companies - Politics live
- 09:47 WARNING: Why Britons should check their blood health this January
- 09:46 Doncaster GPs and consultants agree it’s good to talk
- 09:46 Rise in number of obese Wigan schoolchildren
- 09:45 Raptors of the canine world
- 09:45 Latest court reports from Kirklees Magistrates
- 09:45 Six Nations 2018: England rugby name EIGHT uncapped players in...
- 09:45 L’Oréal makes beauty history by casting a hijab-wearing model in a...
- 09:44 Another reason to ditch ready meals? Microwaves in Europe emit as...
- 09:44 Two boys are dramatically rescued from a rip by a DRONE in a...
- 09:44 Smiling ape and monkey actors in 'unethical' Hollywood films such...