Go-ahead for affordable homes to be built on the Isle
PLANNING permission for affordable housing in Belton has been approved, following an appeal by Ongo Homes.
Permission was initially rejected on March 9, 2016, by the North Lincolnshire Council Planning Committee, but has been approved following a successful appeal to the planning inspectorate.
The appeal also saw a decision for North Lincolnshire Council to pay back Ongo Homes in costs amounted during the application process.
Martin Phillips, Development Manager at Ongo, said: "Ongo Homes has been successful in achieving planning permission for the proposed development at Ashtree... read more
- 15:54 'We're absolutely sure' Aston Villa chief plays down fans' concerns
- 15:54 Aled Jones returns to BBC but 'deeply regrets' behaviour
- 15:54 Chelsea winger Kenedy 'poised to join Newcastle United on loan'...
- 15:54 Aaron Lennon speaks out on why he left Everton for Burnley
- 15:53 Why Henrikh Mkhitaryan needs two different Arsenal squad numbers
- 15:53 Praise for Northumberland gritting teams
- 15:52 French referendum: Macron under pressure to hold vote as rivals...
- 15:52 Sacked chef from Blackpool in hotel fight row
- 15:51 Bus changes in force for Greyhound Bridge works
- 15:50 Cop's horror at CCTV footage of man being thrown into the air by...
- 15:50 Derby County linked with Premier League midfielder
- 15:49 Breakfast is served!
- 15:49 Bus changes in force for Greyhound Bridge works
- 15:49 Scouts in Lancashire honoured with Chief Scout Gold Award: With video
- 15:49 Storm Georgina set to hit Cumbria
- 15:49 Highly-rated ‘keeper leaves Belper Town for Leek
- 15:47 Hasselbaink: Cobblers doing ‘everything in our power’ to extend...
- 15:47 Mark Wahlberg says he’s ‘all natural’ as he denies link to illegal...
- 15:47 Arsenal preparing summer raid on Jamaican speed king Leon Bailey –...
- 15:47 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho confident of completing double deal...
- 15:47 Harry Kane next club odds: Two Premier League teams among...
- 15:45 Architect unveils ambitious building plans for Glasgow
- 15:45 Residents invited to have their say on Copeland's boundary changes
- 15:45 Storm Georgina set to hit Cumbria
- 15:45 Five teenagers released under investigation after death of Tyler...
- 15:44 Cyrille Regis tribute from Jeremy Corbyn provokes anger from fans
- 15:44 Aled Jones to return to the BBC
- 15:44 Coventry City transfer latest: Mark Robins provides an update
- 15:44 Coventry City transfer news: Craig Davies, Ben Stevenson, Kyel Reid...
- 15:44 Stevenage FC youngster had no doubts about Boro deal