Gluten free food fayre set to attract 1,000 people
Up to 1,000 people from Cumbria and beyond are expected to flock to a gluten free food fayre in Penrith this weekend.
It will be the 13th year Coeliac UK’s North, East and West Cumbria Voluntary Support Group have held the event.
In that time it has grown to be one of the biggest events of its type in the country, growing each year.
The event is aimed at those with coeliac disease, following a gluten free diet or with other dietary requirements.
It will take place at Penrith Leisure Centre on Saturday, from 10.30am until 2.30pm.
A wide range of products will be available to buy, with many... read more
- 10:23 Marks and Spencer recall soup due to possible contamination
- 10:23 ‘Hallelujah’ over Headingley’s brighter future
- 10:22 Lancaster model shop to shut after 28 years trading
- 10:22 Cannabis infused candy floss edibles now exist and they need to...
- 10:21 Firefighters wash up £500
- 10:21 Man charged over death of little Violet Grace-Youens to appear in...
- 10:21 The 10 Premier League bosses to win the most points over the past...
- 10:21 Sex offender didn't want police to disturb his bereaved family
- 10:21 Stroll With Stu: Reunion a great way to end walk to village pub
- 10:21 Telford A&E could close overnight
- 10:20 Weak sterling supports UK's FTSE ahead of Brexit trigger, mid caps...
- 10:20 Muslim groups plan march against Jakarta's Christian governor
- 10:20 Iraqi forces battle towards landmark Mosul mosque
- 10:20 Duggan family lose inquest appeal
- 10:19 EU antitrust regulators block Deutsche Boerse, LSE merger
- 10:19 Why Pets at Home are set to stop selling rabbits over Easter
- 10:19 Mirko Cro Cop wants retirement fight with fellow legend...
- 10:18 Paul Weller EXCLUSIVE: ‘Magical moment’ music icon records NEW song...
- 10:18 Sir Elton John preparing animated Joseph And The Amazing...
- 10:18 Johnathan Rayfield attacked a Batley shop assistant as he stole a...
- 10:18 Leonardo DiCaprio pays tribute to ‘best acting mum’ after death of...
- 10:18 Book review: Irresistible: Why we can’t stop checking, scrolling,...
- 10:18 Disgraced hospital consultant who ripped off NHS gets unpaid work
- 10:18 Bool review: Birdcage Walk, by Helen Dunmore
- 10:18 7 great family days out in Scotland
- 10:17 Halifax MP Holly Lynch warns prison officers face huge risk of...
- 10:17 Crash on busy Scarborough road
- 10:17 Gunnar Nelson reveals who he wants to fight after emphatic Alan...
- 10:16 Troon FC swoop for former Ayr United and Hearts star Ryan Stevenson
- 10:16 Murder suspect in police custody over stabbing in Sheffield