Gluten free food fayre set to attract 1,000 people
Up to 1,000 people from Cumbria and beyond are expected to flock to a gluten free food fayre in Penrith this weekend.
It will be the 13th year Coeliac UK’s North, East and West Cumbria Voluntary Support Group have held the event.
In that time it has grown to be one of the biggest events of its type in the country, growing each year.
The event is aimed at those with coeliac disease, following a gluten free diet or with other dietary requirements.
It will take place at Penrith Leisure Centre on Saturday, from 10.30am until 2.30pm.
A wide range of products will be available to buy, with many... read more
- 08:21 Article 50: What does its triggering mean?
- 08:21 Telford flats hit by vandalism
- 08:21 What are the key issues for the Brexit negotiations?
- 08:21 Hospital order made on Shropshire woman who set fire to mother’s home
- 08:21 Sharp rise in Shropshire animal cruelty cases
- 08:21 Poll: Do you agree with plans to limit the number of items allowed...
- 08:20 Brexit's Article 50 to be triggered TODAY - here's what is likely...
- 08:20 Woman and teenager charged in connection with death of Pedro Godinho
- 08:20 Does your wallet or purse contain a new £1 coin worth £250?
- 08:19 The blood bike Bishop who transports vital packages across the region
- 08:19 Kath Cassidy's son pays tribute to the Newcastle United stalwart...
- 08:19 Convictions for cruelty against animals in the North East fall, but...
- 08:19 Crash between car and bike causing tailbacks on A46
- 08:18 Adam Lallana could miss as many as six Premier League games due to...
- 08:18 French ex-PM Valls backs Macron for president
- 08:17 Suspension for Shropshire nurse who altered notes of a teenage boy...
- 08:17 Shame of South Yorkshire's 9000 animal cruelty complaints
- 08:17 Letter: Osborne’s roles show us why parliament must be overhauled
- 08:17 Police probe claims empty Coca Cola cans 'contaminated with...
- 08:16 Clean sheet thrills Edinburgh as Cobblers boss targets final flourish
- 08:15 Heartfelt tribute to 'wonderful' former Grimsby teacher Marjorie Hogg
- 08:14 Director of Cedar Court Dementia Care Home in Bretby vows to act...
- 08:14 'You behaved like an animal' - Knife-wielding South Yorkshire thug...
- 08:13 Freak accident forces Cumbrian couple to postpone epic China trip
- 08:13 Pics: Man United ace sparks chaotic airport scenes ahead of...
- 08:13 Deal making in rude health despite fears over economy
- 08:12 RNLI urges coast users to be safe after lifeboats called out 1,000...
- 08:12 ARTICLE 50: Once the UK leaves the EU, is there any way back in?
- 08:11 Theresa May has signed Article 50 letter – here’s what happens next
- 08:11 Mum's warning after baby's reaction to children's Nurofen which...