GLOBAL MARKETS-Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
* Deutsche Bank shares fall 8 percent to below 10 euros
* End of quarter, upcoming data adds to jitters
* Euro hits 8-week low vs safe-haven Swiss franc
* Oil pulls back after two day surge
* Only two stock markets set of quarterly fall
* Oil pulls back after Thursday gains on OPEC supply curb
By Marc Jones
LONDON, Sept 30 An eight percent slump in Deutsche Bank's already battered share price sent Europe into a fresh tailspin on Friday and left world equity markets sliding toward their worst week in three months.
Germany's biggest lender, Deutsche, hit by a string of fines for wrongdoing... read more
- 09:33 Rio Ferdinand: My kids would not talk about grief
- 09:33 Police concerned for missing man from Boston
- 09:33 Russia covered up a nuclear disaster four times worse than Chernobyl
- 09:33 School of the Week: St Cuthbert’s Primary School, Pateley Bridge
- 09:33 Ending Loneliness campaign event: Special opportunity to volunteer...
- 09:32 Alan Shearer: Jose Mourinho will make life tougher for this...
- 09:32 Louis van Gaal tipped to replace Man United star's dad at Holland -...
- 09:32 Joe Rogan not ruling out Conor McGregor KO'ing Floyd Mayweather: He...
- 09:32 Transfer News: Chelsea deal agreed, stunning Man Utd talks, player...
- 09:32 Biker hurt in west Cumbrian crash
- 09:31 Rush hour collision causes delays for motorists on main Doncaster...
- 09:31 China developers drag down Hong Kong shares after fresh property curbs
- 09:31 Doncaster chef lands starring role in new Mrs Brown show on BBC1
- 09:31 Drivers warned that section of A6 to remain closed until end of August
- 09:31 China upset as Japanese minister visits self-ruled Taiwan
- 09:31 Hong Kong protest leaders ominously told they face charges day...
- 09:31 Kane Williamson hits 148 to hand New Zealand first-innings...
- 09:30 Road blocked due to fracking demonstration
- 09:30 Apparently we should we all be aiming to walk 15,000 steps a day
- 09:30 Boozed-up husband assaulted his wife after a row
- 09:29 £2.37bn overspend on insurance to continue
- 09:29 Drugs raid on nightclub uncovers 40 cannabis plants
- 09:28 Former Coventry City defender Cyrus Christie 'in shock' after...
- 09:28 Former Coventry City loan star Adam Armstrong fires England U20s to...
- 09:28 Ireland v Iceland TV channel, date, kick-off time and odds
- 09:27 Sean Gregan’s exclusive PNE column
- 09:27 Boozed-up husband assaulted his wife after a row
- 09:27 Cameras head out to 23 Derbyshire routes to catch speeding drivers
- 09:27 The Dock Tower - Grimsby's iconic landmark - celebrates its 165th...
- 09:26 Man who punched hole in ex’s wall gets a community order