GLOBAL MARKETS-Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
* Deutsche Bank shares fall 8 percent to below 10 euros
* End of quarter, upcoming data adds to jitters
* Euro hits 8-week low vs safe-haven Swiss franc
* Oil pulls back after two day surge
* Only two stock markets set of quarterly fall
* Oil pulls back after Thursday gains on OPEC supply curb
By Marc Jones
LONDON, Sept 30 An eight percent slump in Deutsche Bank's already battered share price sent Europe into a fresh tailspin on Friday and left world equity markets sliding toward their worst week in three months.
Germany's biggest lender, Deutsche, hit by a string of fines for wrongdoing... read more
- 21:46 Pavement parking in Llanberis putting lives at risk
- 21:46 Mohamed Salah Liverpool deal means Roberto Firmino gets new shirt...
- 21:43 British and Irish Lions can win the first Test if they follow my...
- 21:43 How to train and eat like a Lion (... it's a far cry from the 1977...
- 21:43 England U21s 3-0 Poland U21s: Demarai Gray stuns hosts with rocket...
- 21:43 Brazil's top court rules it can reject graft probe plea bargains
- 21:42 Town fans thank Examiner after car parking fines are cancelled
- 21:42 Arsenal prepare new bid to seal world record Kylian Mbappe transfer
- 21:40 Transfer rumour: West Brom and Hull 'have Egypt international watched'
- 21:38 Theresa May reveals whether EU nationals will be allowed to stay in...
- 21:38 Leader comment: Brexit denial is more malady than melody
- 21:38 Checks find combustible cladding on seven tower blocks
- 21:37 Tom Cruise sex shock: He 'juggled Bible study and bl** jobs' on set...
- 21:34 Police appeal for dash-cam footage after reported sex attack in Wirral
- 21:32 Jaylen Brown Exclusive: Boston Celtics fans will be excited about...
- 21:32 Alexis Sanchez will decide Arsenal future after 'break' - Lee Dixon
- 21:32 Mohamed Salah: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp hails second summer signing
- 21:32 Roger Federer looking forward to Wimbledon showdown to challenge...
- 21:32 Liverpool confirm Roberto Firmino as new number nine: Club offers...
- 21:32 Rory McIlroy disappointed with missed putts but feeling optimistic...
- 21:31 Fears cliff may collapse a third time after giant crack appears...
- 21:31 Plans to close two Derby city centre car parks concerns drivers -...
- 21:27 Mohamed Salah to wear No.11 at Liverpool after completing £39m...
- 21:27 I’ll give county a determined and loud voice
- 21:27 Passengers face three more days of misery after new rail strike is...
- 21:25 Global stocks advance on modest oil bounce
- 21:25 U.S. voices concern about violence against monitors in east Ukraine
- 21:24 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp delighted with Mohamed Salah transfer
- 21:22 Done Deal: Liverpool complete Mohamed Salah transfer
- 21:22 Tail docking row: could it cost Nicola Sturgeon votes?