Global funds add to Japan, euro zone bonds, see no further sell offs - Reuters poll
Global investors raised holdings of Japanese bonds to four-year highs in September and bought more euro zone debt, shrugging off a mid-month market sell-off and expressing faith in central banks' commitment to their asset-buying programmes.
The latest Reuters monthly poll of 45 fund managers and chief investment officers in the United States, Europe, Britain and Japan, showed Japanese bond holdings rising to 15.9 percent of global portfolios, the highest level since June 2012.
The survey, conducted between Sept 15-28, also showed investors raising euro zone holdings to 27.9 percent of debt... read more
- 15:51 Crash between car and motorbike causing travel problems in Spondon
- 15:51 Drunk plane passenger dragged off easyJet flight and tackled to...
- 15:50 Emergency services called to crash between car and bus in Lincoln
- 15:49 Fears grow for missing Skipton woman after 72 hours without contact
- 15:48 World's largest gambling hub ramps up security at amid fears of Las...
- 15:48 Notts emergency services train for serious road crash
- 15:48 Ashley Young: Manchester United would be bonkers to not give Jose...
- 15:48 Rugby players Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding to stand trial for rape
- 15:47 Jose Mourinho aims dig at Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren over...
- 15:47 WITH VIDEO: Going, going gone...
- 15:46 How you can get a job working as a PIZZA TASTER
- 15:46 Tamworth FC legend Dale Belford lands new manager's job
- 15:46 #saynotohate during National Hate Crime week
- 15:46 Lane closed on major Rugby road
- 15:46 Alex Palmer: Profiling the West Brom goalkeeper who could debut...
- 15:46 Halloween safety advice issued by Warwickshire Police
- 15:46 New artefacts at Battle of Edgehill exhibition for 375th anniversary
- 15:45 These are the most valuable old £1 coins
- 15:45 24-hour drug line trio locked up for 16 years
- 15:45 The quackery cures of yesteryear: From doctors giving women orgasms...
- 15:45 Would you buy one? £22 Piqapoo device clips on to your dog's tail...
- 15:44 Resort piers put on global protection list
- 15:44 The reason Apprentice losers always leave wearing scarves and coats
- 15:44 Former Coronation Street star Ryan Thomas joins Neighbours
- 15:44 Liam Gallagher waded into the Brexit debate in the most perfect way...
- 15:44 Catford park murder: Longer sentence for lost shoe boy killer
- 15:44 Aldi is now selling gin and tonic mince pies
- 15:44 Matt Lucas: Seeing a therapist allowed me to do Little Britain
- 15:44 Blac Chyna gets 11-month-old baby Dream’s ears pierced
- 15:43 When is the next full moon? Why November’s is called a ‘Frost Moon’