Glastonbury 2017: First tickets sell out in 23 minutes
The first batch of tickets released for next year's Glastonbury Festival have sold out in just 23 minutes.
The ticket plus coach packages went on sale at 18:00 BST on Thursday and were all gone by 18:23.
That was the time organisers posted a tweet saying they had all been snapped up.
General tickets to the 2017 event - which runs from 21 to 25 June at Worthy Farm in Somerset - will be released at 09:00 on Sunday.
No acts have yet been announced, though Daft Punk and Kraftwerk have been tipped as potential headliners.
Thursday's ticket issue saw buyers purchase tickets priced £238 per person... read more
- 00:51 Harry Kane: Tottenham need to win a trophy to improve
- 00:51 Carabao Cup: UK fans will have to get up at 4.15am to watch draw
- 00:49 How a tiny tick bite left rugby hero needing heart surgery: After...
- 00:40 PSG attempting to land Kylian Mbappe on loan from Monaco due to...
- 00:38 One dead and at least seven missing after earthquake strikes...
- 00:37 Nicola Sturgeon and Carwyn Jones hold Brexit talks
- 00:37 Scottish leg of Queen's Commonwealth baton relay due to start
- 00:37 Pound coin gag scoops best Edinburgh Fringe joke award
- 00:37 Brexit: UK seeks 'close co-operation' on legal disputes deal
- 00:34 Edinburgh Fringe: THIS has been named as the funniest joke of the...
- 00:32 Angola to vote to replace long-serving President Dos Santos
- 00:31 EastEnders spoilers: Jay Mitchell gets a surprise visitor after...
- 00:31 EastEnders spoilers: Shock return for killer child Bobby Beale?
- 00:30 AIs that learn from photos become SEXIST and associate women with...
- 00:30 Chimpanzees AND humans spontaneously copy others to pass on new...
- 00:27 The Battle of Hill 70: Canada's forgotten World War One victory
- 00:24 'Always nice to see a few familiar faces': Wayne Rooney taunts...
- 00:22 U-turn over water changes in west Cumbria
- 00:21 Coutinho: If Liverpool signed Keita, Van Dijk and Salah they...
- 00:20 Great Wall of China revs up bid for Fiat Chrysler
- 00:19 PSG close to Kylian Mbappe agreement and in Fabinho talks: Duo to...
- 00:14 Crystal Palace make £15m move for Spurs' defender Kevin Wimmer...
- 00:14 Shock as Burger Chain Kicks Deaf Man Out
- 00:14 Eleanor Rigby's grave goes up for auction
- 00:14 'Stop the fags' poster appears in Melbourne
- 00:14 Are Turkey’s schools dropping evolution and teaching jihad?
- 00:13 Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: Monaco consider selling star before...
- 00:11 'We should give back art looted by the Nazis'
- 00:11 Ford announces £2,000 scrappage scheme for pre-2010 cars
- 00:10 Supplement warning: Not enough of THIS vitamin past age of 60 risks...