Glasgow beauty salon owner set to battle it out in Apprentice boardroom
A Scottish beauty salon owner who describes herself as “a hustler” and compares herself to firebrand chef Gordon Ramsay is to battle it out in the boardroom in the next series of The Apprentice.
Natalie Hughes, owner of VIP Boutique Salon, in the east end of Glasgow, will be one of 18 contenders hoping to secure a £250,000 investment from Lord Sugar.
The 30-year-old - whose business also includes the designer fashion outlet Dolcie Boutiue - will be up against a baking entrepreneur, a fashion magazine art director, the owner of a children’s clothing company, property consultant and a... read more
- 14:48 Here's how to ease the symptoms of hay fever
- 14:47 Children’s services are ‘fragile’ says trust
- 14:46 "Please give my baby's presents back!" Grieving Batley mother's...
- 14:45 This weekend’s going to be so hot Marathon runners have been told...
- 14:43 Did you know that Leeds once had an open-air swimming pool?
- 14:43 UK’s rowdiest brunch heading to Leeds
- 14:42 A career in clips: paying tribute to Dale Winton
- 14:42 ReFILL: Cafe and resort bar join the war on plastic
- 14:42 West Brom transfer helper Guiliano Terraneo has identified his...
- 14:42 Work at Pont ex-library site ‘on schedule’
- 14:42 Self-confessed Nazi jailed after calling for genocide of Jewish...
- 14:42 Burglary at Leeds house: Police release CCTV images of two men
- 14:41 Mother who watched daughter burn to death on school bus sues
- 14:41 Meghan Markle age, height, real name, what her title will be and...
- 14:41 H&H Group chief executive steps down
- 14:40 Sevilla's Gabriel Mercado jokes he cannot hurt Barcelona star...
- 14:40 Amir Khan vows to return to world champion form ahead of Phil Lo...
- 14:40 Man asks girlfriend of 9 years to marry him using his kids’ T-shirts
- 14:40 South Africa rhino poaching: 'Web of corruption' blamed
- 14:40 How an engine blast sparked an on-board safety conversation
- 14:39 'Joined-up working' plans to tackle Sheffield's homeless problems
- 14:39 Yobs wreck popular Layton club’s roof as part of vandalism campaign
- 14:39 Caught on camera: Do you know these people?
- 14:38 Formica is put up for sale by parent company
- 14:38 First straws now single-use plastic, popular pub group makes...
- 14:37 Questions over Conservative donor tax probe
- 14:37 Cardinal Wolsey's angel sculptures - which were lost for HUNDREDS...
- 14:36 First straws now single-use plastic, popular pub group makes...
- 14:36 Police chase ends after stinger stops X-Type Jaguar in North Yorkshire
- 14:36 The hidden beach you didn't know existed - and it's only an HOUR...