Given all-clear after being diagnosed with leukaemia at 23 and told she might not live to Christmas
A WOMAN who was diagnosed with leukaemia at the age of just 23 and told she might not live past this Christmas has astonishingly just been given the all clear by doctors.
Chloe Pinder, from Holton-le-Clay, has recalled "the toughest year of my life" after a 12-month battle with leukaemia, which is finally close to coming to an end.
Described as a "brave woman" and a "fighter" by friends and family, Chloe was diagnosed with the disease in September 2015, and has endured ten "awful" months of chemotherapy in a bid to overcome the sometimes fatal... read more
- 14:50 For British bank start-up, Brexit has silver lining - more loans
- 14:50 EU proposes common tax rules to close avoidance loopholes
- 14:50 Michael Gove admits Tory leadership 'mistakes'
- 14:50 Pioneering treatment offers new hope for Sunderland schoolboy Pascal
- 14:50 Euro 2016 and Premier League hat-tricks - What has happened to some...
- 14:49 Two Muslim preachers arrested at Ibizan party haven accused of...
- 14:49 MIGRANT CRISIS: Death toll in Mediterranean surpasses 3,700 this year
- 14:48 TV and film stuntman breaks world record
- 14:48 A day for democracy
- 14:48 Artist’s work helps Lancashire hospice
- 14:47 CCTV catches thieves taking beer from garage
- 14:47 Handbag snatched from car as woman waited at traffic lights
- 14:47 More love than hate? Marmite sales rocket after ‘Brexit’ row
- 14:46 Drunk brandished knife after row in pub
- 14:46 Nissan-Renault says open to partnerships to develop new car...
- 14:46 TV and film stuntman breaks world record
- 14:46 BlackBerry launches its third Android-based phone
- 14:46 Appeal for information on two asbestos fly tips
- 14:46 Watch as ceilidh cops jig in the street with Stornoway Mod revellers
- 14:46 Block paving set to go in Town centre!
- 14:46 New Northern Rail trains: This is what Teesside's trains could look...
- 14:46 This woman has spent over £20,000 to look like Barbie
- 14:45 Hull City club secretary Matt Wild resigns - and will join...
- 14:45 Man Booker 2016 winner to be announced
- 14:45 Chelsea star Pedro reveals Barcelona talks and why summer move...
- 14:45 Pep Guardiola expecting Man United backlash: This is why Jose...
- 14:43 Biker seriously hurt in crash
- 14:43 Return of the burial mound: Neolithic stone tombs could be used in...
- 14:43 Five things we learned from The Walking Dead season seven premiere
- 14:41 Phantom smells are a very bad sign - and this is why