Give me back my face, pleads pensioner
A man disfigured after surgery to remove a cancerous growth has been waiting more than EIGHT YEARS for doctors to put it right.
Edward Crook has been left with no nose and had part of his mouth and most of the muscles in his shoulder removed during the surgery in 2008, leaving him disabled and barely able to leave his home.
They put me in a coma for two and a half months. They cut me to pieces but I was in a coma so I didn’t know anything about it. I was never told why they did it either - they just said it was necessary Edward Crook The 71-year-old retired engineer claims he was initially... read more
- 16:06 Fabricio Werdum responds to Luke Rockhold's callout, trolls former...
- 16:06 Sanchez? Wenger? Ozil? Bookies reveal who is most likely to leave...
- 16:06 £10,000 reward to help find stolen jewellery from Burton Green
- 16:05 Leicester house prices rising faster than every capital city of the...
- 16:05 Magpies boss Jansen targets home rule
- 16:05 Lancaster slimmer appears on Channel 4 documentary
- 16:05 Golf buggy maker hopes to create 50 jobs
- 16:05 Keen cook scoops scholarship
- 16:05 Colleague pays tribute to ‘wise’ Dr Geoff Slater
- 16:05 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Chess champions at Gipsey Bridge
- 16:05 Flowers for police after Westminster terror attack
- 16:04 WATCH: Councillor vows to fill in 'dangerous' potholes plaguing...
- 16:04 Chairman of Burton Soup Kitchen speaks of 'disgusted' after camera...
- 16:03 Who will leave Chelsea this summer? The five Blues stars most...
- 16:03 Dashcam footage appeal after Holywell police incident
- 16:03 Masked machete-wielding men imprison couple in Derbyshire farmhouse...
- 16:03 Hunt for missing sex offender
- 16:03 Flowers sent to Kirklees Police after terror attacks in capital...
- 16:02 Tesco to cut petrol and diesel prices by 2p ahead of Mother’s Day
- 16:02 Tiny eye moments that give away if you’re lying
- 16:01 Colleague pays tribute to ‘wise’ Dr Geoff Slater
- 16:01 Infineon raises 2017 outlook on stronger automotive orders
- 16:00 Education trust running Hartlepool and Sunderland schools announces...
- 16:00 Police helicopter bids final farewell
- 16:00 See Sunderland schoolboy dice with danger clinging to moving bus
- 16:00 Paul Merson reveals who he wants to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal
- 16:00 Manchester United tell Real Madrid: Forget David De Gea or we will...
- 16:00 BREAKING: First picture of young Sheffield dad stabbed to death
- 16:00 Lawyer who stole £4m from clients and Church jailed for seven years
- 16:00 Woman stubs out cigarette on man's face in Telford racist assault