Give blood again in Worksop and Retford
0 Have your say The NHS blood donor clinics are returning to Worksop and Retford this month and also coming to Bolsover.
Blood is always needed from all blood groups, but especially from O negative, B negative and A negative, with hospitals in England requiring around 6,000 units of blood every day to treat a range of patients. In some cases, it is a matter of life or death.
Sessions are in Retford on October 13, Worksop on October 21 and Bolsover on October 28, visit www.blood.co.uk for details.
- 11:32 Premier League transfer news: Danny Rose, Mauro Icardi, Jorginho,...
- 11:31 How former airbase school bounced back after RAF left Doncaster
- 11:31 Brackley food business to offer direct degree route
- 11:31 Peruvian judge orders arrest of two accused of lynching Canadian
- 11:30 David Davis apologises for unannounced border visit
- 11:30 Plans for 150 homes in Hatton Park due to be heard tonight
- 11:30 Man released after joint enterprise conviction quashed
- 11:30 Kate Middleton red dress is giving us serious Princess Diana vibes
- 11:29 Closing branches leaves ‘sense of decline and despair’, banks...
- 11:29 Using your phone in the passenger seat could land you a £200 fine...
- 11:28 Digital skills partnership launch
- 11:28 Blackpool building firm in £21m city work
- 11:28 Middle earners punished by 'fiscal drag': Higher rate of income tax...
- 11:28 How you could get points and a fine for using your phone as a...
- 11:28 EastEnders spoilers: Phil Mitchell reveals the shocking truth about...
- 11:28 Mohamed Salah is worshipped from the Colosseum to the Kop... here's...
- 11:27 £15,000 campaign to bring wheelchair friendly roundabout to...
- 11:27 TSB boss apologises after customers hit by IT glitches
- 11:25 Plans for 150 homes in Hatton Park due to be heard tonight
- 11:25 Class A drug gang jailed after 18 homes raided by police
- 11:24 Sky Sports pundit makes huge Antonio Conte to Arsenal claim
- 11:24 Liverpool transfer news: Robbie Fowler says superstars set to join...
- 11:24 Meet the Westoe candidates for the South Tyneside local council...
- 11:24 Apple's Shazam takeover investigated by EU competition regulators
- 11:24 Children secure place at preferred Northumberland schools
- 11:22 Students dissolved in acid after being mistaken for Mexican drug...
- 11:22 The idyllic North Yorkshire village that hosts naked swimming sessions
- 11:22 Interviews set to take place for Chester FC job - but here's who...
- 11:21 Pub near Rothwell is county’s best
- 11:21 Excavations will reveal more about ancient henge unearthed in Raunds