Girl, 9, died from a severe allergic reaction after eating pancake her dad cooked

Girl, 9, died from a severe allergic reaction after eating pancake her dad cooked
 

A nine-year-old girl died from a severe allergic reaction after taking just one bite from a pancake that her father cooked.
Nainika Tikoo, from Harrow, died on May 25 five days after eating the dairy-free pancake that her father, Vinod, 41, had made her after she returned home from horse riding lessons.
Nainika Tikoo suffered from a number of allergies, including dairy, but although the pancakes were dairy-free she collapsed and turned blue before paramedics arrived to take her to hospital.
Tragically, she was starved of oxygen so long that she was declared brain dead so her father and... read more

 
12 October 2017 in Hot News, Views: 31
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31