Girl, 7, told teacher she couldn’t wake her dead parents after ‘heroin overdoses’
Police found three children at home with two dead bodies after their sister, 7, told a teacher she couldn’t wake her parents up.
Their mum and dad Christopher Dilly, 26, and Jessica Lally, 25, are suspected of dying from heroin overdoses, and could have been there for days before they were found.
Britain’s most evil gran jailed for torturing granddaughter who died Authorities only realised something was wrong when their daughter told her school in Pennsylvania that she couldn’t rouse them.
Two boys, aged three and five, and a nine-month-old baby girl were found on Monday evening in their... read more
- 08:49 Mysterious 'skyquake' noises heard in Sheffield
- 08:49 John's real-time WW1 blog: The baffling case of missing cows...
- 08:48 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho can catch Man City by signing this...
- 08:48 Blackpool: From the courts 28-05-18
- 08:47 Lancashire court listings - May 28, 2018
- 08:45 Butcher attacked with ‘go vegan’ graffiti and threatened with...
- 08:42 Long weekend? Not for small business owners
- 08:41 Real Madrid name their price for Gareth Bale to Manchester United
- 08:41 Police investigate two-car crash in Barrow
- 08:39 What crisis? Citizenship doom turning to boon for Coalition
- 08:38 Long weekend? Not for small business owners
- 08:37 Skate park given green light in St Helens town centre
- 08:37 Man, 22, fined £1,770 for fly-tipping
- 08:37 Popular St Helens pub closes its doors
- 08:37 How close would you get to Knowsley Safari’s tigers?
- 08:37 Keep a winning smile
- 08:35 The most incredible private island resorts EVER: Hire an entire...
- 08:35 Roads police focus on detecting the ‘fatal four’ before reckless...
- 08:34 Man Utd transfer news: Toby Alderweireld move given OK by Spurs...
- 08:33 LINCS ECB PREMIER: Round-up
- 08:33 Bovey inspires Alford and District to first win of Lincs ECB...
- 08:33 Greggs, McDonald’s and KFC opening times for Bank Holiday Monday
- 08:33 Theresa May faces call to to reform NI abortion laws after repeal...
- 08:33 UK engineer Smiths starts merger talks with US rival
- 08:31 Mountain man Robert's life of adventure and photography
- 08:32 Domestic abuse casting a shadow over many lives in Lancashire
- 08:31 Call for Wigan estate clean-up before massive revamp
- 08:31 Gossip: Busy summers for Liverpool and Manchester United?
- 08:24 Domestic abuse casting a shadow over many lives in Lancashire
- 08:24 Abortion: Theresa May urged to act on NI's strict law