Girl, 2, died after swallowing battery that eroded in her throat for ‘some time’

Girl, 2, died after swallowing battery that eroded in her throat for ‘some time’
 

A toddler died after she swallowed a spare battery, an inquest heard.
Francesca Asan, aged two, started bleeding from her nose and mouth after the 3 volt battery lodged in her throat and corroded.
The battery had been intended for a pair of 3D glasses which went with a 3D television, an inquest in Basingstoke heard.
Muggers left 85-year-old woman with ‘life-changing injuries’ during robbery Her dad George Asan had tried to hide it in a drawer, but she managed to pick it up and eat it despite his efforts.
Mr Asan, a former soldier and a father of six, said: ‘I thought they were safer in the... read more

 
4 October 2016 in Hot News, Views: 37
Source: Metro
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31