Ghana man teaching computing without computers becomes viral hit
A teacher in Ghana who educates his students on computer technology - without any computers - has become a hit online.
The man from Kumasi used his blackboard to meticulously draw a diagram of the popular Microsoft Word program.
"Teaching of ICT in Ghana's school is very funny," he said in a Facebook post alongside the photos.
After the images were shared thousands of times online, Microsoft promised to send him new computer equipment.
In his Facebook message, Owura Kwadwo - a nickname for the man Quartz Africa identified as Richard Appiah Akoto - wrote: "I love my students... read more
- 13:50 Flood warning ahead of high tide
- 13:50 Steve Hansen adamant he 'won't be coaching England' if he ever...
- 13:50 Everton striker Cenk Tosun heaps praise on Duncan Ferguson after...
- 13:50 Roads are open but conditions are still hazardous
- 13:49 Young girl critically injured following south Cumbria crash
- 13:47 We’re all going to need a giant unicorn sprinkler come summer*
- 13:47 What is catfishing and how can you spot it?
- 13:42 WEEKEND WEB: Uncovering history from the depths of the sea
- 13:42 Trump accuses Andrew McCabe of producing 'fake memos' of meetings
- 13:40 Roads are open but roads are still hazardous
- 13:39 Lady Dean of Thornton-le-Fylde obituary
- 13:36 First woman appointed in role at RAF Wittering
- 13:36 Roger Federer: Fitness concern revealed for Swiss legend ahead of...
- 13:35 Council slammed for ‘victim-blaming’ poster which suggests women...
- 13:35 Couple who claimed food poisoning at holiday resort caught out by...
- 13:32 Sunderland 0-2 Preston North End: Five things we learned
- 13:32 Pub bombings campaigner to speak at huge football supporter demo in...
- 13:31 SNOW UPDATE: Bus services still disrupted in Doncaster
- 13:30 Nintendo Switch games shock as new Pokemon news is revealed
- 13:30 Fortnite update: Jet pack release date could bring THIS big change...
- 13:30 Pensioners who wanted to pimp their zimmer frames had their wishes...
- 13:28 'Homer Simpson' pulled over by police in Milton Keynes
- 13:27 Jessie Wallace speaks of nerves ahead of return to EastEnders
- 13:26 Good news for little Kian Musgrove as scans reveal that his cancer...
- 13:25 Salisbury attack: How much of the UK's gas comes from Russia?
- 13:25 Barcelona news LIVE updates: Team vs Athletic Bilbao; Luis Suarez &...
- 13:24 Gritting and road repair crews doubled
- 13:24 Ceremony held to mark rebuilding of signal box in Deeping St James
- 13:23 Money Saving Expert Martin Lewis's secret rule will save you...
- 13:22 Wigan vs Southampton LIVE: FA Cup sixth round updates as Latics...