Ghana boy reunited with family after life-saving Oxford op
When Ethan Suglo was born with his organs outside his abdomen in Ghana, his parents worried he may never live a full, happy life. But thanks to the kindness of strangers he has had life-saving surgery in Oxford and has returned to Africa to be reunited with his family.
As the sun set over Kotoka International Airport in the Ghanaian capital of Accra, a minivan pulled up filled with laughter.
Ethan's welcoming committee had arrived - grandmothers, brothers and friends who drove two-and-a-half hours from their village to bring him home.
It had been three months since they last saw him, with... read more
- 02:02 Robert Doyle: second sexual harassment investigation 'inconclusive'
- 01:39 Ten-year-old ice skater Jayden Orr 'died in seconds'
- 01:39 Sexual violence guide created for Scottish universities
- 01:35 Northampton couple ink each other for MTV's 'Just Tattoo of Us'...
- 01:32 The Yorkshire Dales farmer helping asylum seekers
- 01:25 Meek Mill, rapper whose imprisonment sparked outcry, released on bail
- 01:24 How can businesses tackle sexual harassment?
- 01:24 Blossoms on the essence of cool
- 01:24 Reality Check: Who controls your data?
- 01:24 Will Salisbury ever recover from the Skripal poisoning?
- 01:19 Trump sending treasury secretary to China as trade tensions mount
- 01:12 Party leaders urge Theresa May to act on childhood obesity
- 01:04 Roma manager Eusebio Di Francesco believes they can still beat...
- 01:04 Allan McGregor set for sensational return to Rangers when his Hull...
- 01:04 Vincenzo Montella keeps Sevilla job but sporting director Oscar...
- 01:04 Liverpool heroes leave Anfield following rollercoaster Roma clash...
- 00:55 WhatsApp to raise minimum age limit to 16 in EU
- 00:51 Bill Cosby's lawyers attack accusers and 'silly evidence' in...
- 00:51 Record levels of plastic discovered in Arctic sea ice
- 00:51 Mexico: dismembered corpse dumped after presidential candidate says...
- 00:51 Macron pitches new Iran deal to sweeten existing agreement for Trump
- 00:50 The Yorkshire Poat says: Survive and thrive. Creating a niche...
- 00:50 The Yorkshire Post says: A hollow promise. Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘kinder...
- 00:50 The Yorkshire Post says: Brexit failings of Civil Service. Business...
- 00:45 Report warns countryside could be ‘littered’ with fracking wells
- 00:45 Sarah Power: Data protection vital to post-Brexit UK. Whit it...
- 00:45 Bernard Ingham: Brexit and Theresa May’s big chance to put House of...
- 00:45 GP Taylor: Make the internet giants pay for death of our shops
- 00:44 Joanna Lumley: 'Terrified all men are seen as bad'
- 00:41 New prostate therapy recommended on NHS