Get to bed! Newly-single Diane Kruger dons a pyjama style suit while Alexa Chung rocks bedhead hair and a pink chiffon nightie at Miu Miu PFW show
They're both former models who've spring-boarded onto equally fashionable new careers.
So it was no surprise to see Diane Kruger and Alexa Chung showcasing their sartorial sass, as they arrived at Miu Miu's SS17 runway show in sleepwear-inspired outfits.
Arriving in style on the closing day of Paris Fashion Week, the Inglorious Basterds actress, 39, and fashion designer Alexa, 32, both opted for seriously chic looks.
Scroll down for video
Diane, who recently split from her long-term boyfriend Joshua Jackson, went for business meets bedtime in a floral-print trouser suit.
RELATED ARTICLES... read more
- 15:14 Live from court: Witnesses appear at trial of teen accused of...
- 15:14 German council asks vegetarian Earth Day festival to serve...
- 15:11 Wayne Rooney: With Manchester United captain considering move away,...
- 15:11 Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino works out alongside his wife...
- 15:11 Calls for Sikh temple bosses to quit after legal battle with...
- 15:11 Chipperfield Circus tiger star dies two years after retirement
- 15:11 South Yorkshire primary school pupils to sit times tables check
- 15:11 WTO's new global trade deal comes into force
- 15:10 Amber Tamblyn and David Cross troll Hollywood with the most...
- 15:10 'They took my legs': Disabled man says losing his mobility car left...
- 15:10 Where do the most wheelie bin fires happen in Nottinghamshire?
- 15:09 Liverpool ace set to sign new bumper deal: Huge boost for Jurgen Klopp
- 15:09 Liverpool deal imminent, striker arrives at Manchester United,...
- 15:09 Rutherford name for cancer centre under construction in Northumberland
- 15:09 What EXACTLY did the Spice Girls mean when they sang...
- 15:09 WEATHER WARNING: Heavy snow forecast for parts of Northumberland
- 15:09 APPEAL: Murderers of Maltby pensioner, 80, are still at large
- 15:09 Mum spent 40 years searching for baby's grave - and found she was...
- 15:09 Massive new Carluccio’s restaurant in Solihull town centre...
- 15:09 West Brom's Gareth McAuley on owning a golf shop, collecting...
- 15:09 Calthorpe Estates expands senior team
- 15:09 How West Brom can turn an encouraging season into a brilliant one
- 15:09 Northumberland school buildings need £2k per pupil to bring them up...
- 15:08 Chance to boldly go with £4m Enterprise
- 15:08 Mum claims damages after horror cyst ordeal
- 15:08 Each area will have 'chapter' in local plan
- 15:08 Bye-bye Byron Street
- 15:08 Kitchen clink: Rogue trader jailed for fraud
- 15:07 Children brave chop to help young people with cancer
- 15:07 Storm Doris to bring 80mph winds and heavy rain