Get set for THREE weeks of roadworks on the A50 from tomorrow, warn highways chiefs
Motorists are set for delays on the A50 from tomorrow (October 2) as highways chiefs start work on a project to revamp the dual carriageway.
The road will be reduced to a single lane at the east-bound approach to Uttoxeter.
The closure will happen for the next three weeks. It will take place at "off-peak" times during the day, to minimise disruption, but highways chief are still warning of delays.
SOME GOOD NEWS! More glorious October sunshine on way for Derby A single-lane eastbound closure will be in place between 9.15am and 3pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9.15am and 2pm on Friday.... read more
- 14:29 Northants cuts: Rural bus subsidies could be lost plus libraries to...
- 14:28 Former Derby County striker's agent in furious rant at Rangers
- 14:28 Nando’s launch new vegan and veggie options
- 14:28 Holly Willoughby in panic over This Morning HUGE blunder: ‘We are...
- 14:28 Chelsea star Marcos Alonso: We haven’t had any rest ahead of Roma...
- 14:28 Lionel Messi in row with Barcelona team-mate - report
- 14:28 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: Forget transfer target Radja...
- 14:27 Woman threatened with knife in Chorley after row in supermarket car...
- 14:27 Mountain trek raised £800 for defibrillator
- 14:27 Spalding Round Tablers’ donation to Academy after help at Beer...
- 14:27 Solicitors back Will Aid again
- 14:25 Bradford and Sheffield to benefit from £400,000 social worker pilot
- 14:24 Police say Leah Smith, 12, reported missing alongside friend Leah...
- 14:22 Burnley revealed as one of towns where workers paid lower for same...
- 14:21 REVEALED: Why the royals always travel with THIS popular airline
- 14:21 Barnardo's appeals for pre-loved winter woolies
- 14:21 Jordan Willis signs new deal with Coventry City
- 14:21 Patent battle pits iPod father v Android creator
- 14:20 Paul Heaton, Jacqui Abbott and Billy Bragg to play Sherwood Pines
- 14:19 Brit mercenary outed by Moscow 'loves killing' and says toll of 26...
- 14:19 Ophelia passes into North Sea as Yorkshire escapes full force of...
- 14:19 Mayor of Mablethorpe doesn’t see advantages of proposed free school
- 14:18 Worksop firm fined £2 million after death of Bolsover man
- 14:18 Hamish voted top peanut critic
- 14:17 Man stabbed through heart by sadist after being lured to threesome
- 14:17 Seventh heaven for singer Nick
- 14:17 Chester law firm partner recognised in elite lawyers list by...
- 14:17 Members of 90s band The Beautiful South confirmed to play at...
- 14:17 Official residence was setting for former Bishop of Chester's...
- 14:16 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: This is why my players are injured