'Get a hose!' Burning man yells for help as he dies in fireball



A man was turned into a horrific fireball after inadvertently dousing himself in gas from a garden tool.
Frank Dunlop, 86, was attempting to ignite a Kill Weed Device, a tool described as a "blowtorch" used to burn weeds, in the garage of his home on June 15, 2015, but he could not manage to get it to spark.
Unbeknown to Mr Dunlop, while he was fiddling with the device his clothes had become soaked in gas that was slowly leaking from it.
WHAT WE SAID AT THE TIME: Man dies after horrific weed-killer accident
When Mr Dunlop used a separate lighter to try to ignite the tool, it... read more

 
12 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 27
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31