German power group Innogy makes muted market debut
Shares in Innogy, comprising the healthier assets of struggling power group RWE, hovered around their issue price in their stock market debut on Friday after Germany's largest listing in 16 years.
Innogy, valued at roughly 20 billion euros (17.96 billion pounds), bundles the networks, renewables and retail business of RWE, Germany's second-largest utility. Power generation and energy trading stay with RWE.
The stock started trading at 37.30 euros, above an issue price of 36 euros, but dipped as low as 35.95 euros in early business. They stood at 36.2 euros at 0910 GMT, while RWE, which... read more
- 14:37 Derbyshire cricket ace Michael Vaughan calls for all non-British...
- 14:37 Manchester terror attack: The victims and those who are still missing
- 14:36 What is the Manchester bee? Tattoo ideas to show your support
- 14:36 Brits show they’re not afraid with #BritishThreatLevels after...
- 14:36 County mum confirmed as killed in Manchester bomb attack
- 14:36 Sean's pitch perfect FA Cup date
- 14:36 Part of road to remain closed for third night after gas leak
- 14:36 TRAVEL: All trains at a standstill after signal fault at...
- 14:35 New Fiat 500L - updated SUV range revealed for 2017
- 14:35 Rebecca on point to be a top ballerina
- 14:35 Thousands of pounds of car buyer's cash stolen
- 14:34 Hollywood star Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson recreates embarrassing...
- 14:34 Sheffield hero 'jumped out of way of blazing gas canister' to alert...
- 14:34 Manchester terror attack: The victims and those who are still missing
- 14:34 Victims of Manchester attack named
- 14:33 Thousands of pounds of car buyer's cash stolen
- 14:32 Parent calls meeting over her concerns over a Doncaster school
- 14:32 Man, 87, jailed for historical abuse on young girls
- 14:32 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and more
- 14:31 Mum hits out at school bans on fidget spinners
- 14:31 TRAVEL: All trains at a standstill after signal fault at...
- 14:31 Buxton mum performs at Royal Albert Hall with Beach Boys
- 14:30 Manchester bomber was a ‘mule’ using explosive made by...
- 14:30 Mother Michelle Kiss named as victim of Manchester Arena terror attack
- 14:30 Poignant memories and warm welcome on Falklands return trip
- 14:29 Ronald Koeman looking to add creativity to his Everton squad this...
- 14:29 PLAYER RATINGS: Steven Gerrard looks good during Liverpool's win...
- 14:25 This bride got married on the same day as Pippa Middleton – in the...
- 14:25 Community spirit in Manchester is not surprising but it is...
- 14:25 German shipping group Hapag Lloyd completes merger with Arab peer UASC