German power group Innogy makes muted market debut
Shares in Innogy, comprising the healthier assets of struggling power group RWE, hovered around their issue price in their stock market debut on Friday after Germany's largest listing in 16 years.
Innogy, valued at roughly 20 billion euros (17.96 billion pounds), bundles the networks, renewables and retail business of RWE, Germany's second-largest utility. Power generation and energy trading stay with RWE.
The stock started trading at 37.30 euros, above an issue price of 36 euros, but dipped as low as 35.95 euros in early business. They stood at 36.2 euros at 0910 GMT, while RWE, which... read more
- 00:18 Share Hunter: Ladbrokes Coral prove it’s better together
- 00:15 John Sheridan apologises for shocking rant in which former Notts...
- 00:15 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits the need for new signings...
- 00:14 Search for company to design, build and maintain trains for HS2...
- 00:14 Teenager remanded in custody over Leonne murder
- 00:14 Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce blasts striker: I won't have anarchy
- 00:14 Newcastle star is making a mockery of Mike Ashley's transfer policy
- 00:14 Chris Ashton reveals reasons for quitting Saracens for Toulon
- 00:14 Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Joe Perry to win seventh Masters title
- 00:11 Young consumers 'expect better service'
- 00:10 Frying and roasting in cancer link
- 00:09 Poet calls for ‘proud nation’ ahead of Scotsman bicentenary
- 00:09 ScotRail boss denies exit is linked to poor performance
- 00:09 Leader comment: Row over nuclear missile is more heat than light
- 00:09 Police: Human trafficking cases ‘could rise’ with new laws
- 00:09 Agency nurses paid £1500 for shifts at Scottish hospitals
- 00:09 Livingston is Scotland’s top performer in house price growth
- 00:09 Labour to reject SNP Budget as pressure builds on MacKay
- 00:09 SNP to reject Commons vote on Brexit as Indyref2 clock ticks
- 00:09 Theresa May faces calls to come clean on failed Trident test
- 00:07 Justice catches up with Leeds rapist who preyed on women as they slept
- 00:06 Great snaps from YFoto members
- 00:04 The Gambia 'missing millions' after Jammeh flies into exile
- 00:04 Arsene Wenger deserves this punishment for dismissal against...
- 23:51 Killer in the kitchen? 'Cancer risk' from crispy potatoes, chips...
- 23:46 Sherlock fans livid after Apple Tree Yard turned out NOT to be a...
- 23:46 Mario Balotelli was racially abused by Bastia fans in recent Ligue...
- 23:42 BREAKING: 'One killed and six injured' after gunman opens fire at...
- 23:38 Footballer Ryan Mason suffers fractured skull after sickening clash...
- 23:38 Deadly storms kill 16, trigger tornado threat across U.S. South