GCSE league tables for Hull and East Riding 2016: Find out how your school did
New GCSE league tables show Hull students have learned just as much as children across the country since leaving primary school.
The provisional league tables were released today (Thursday) by the Department for Education (DfE) based on this year's GCSE results.
They show that students at St Mary's College have made most progress in the city, after achieving, on average, over half a grade more than expected - well above the national average.
Bridlington School showed most progress in the East Riding.
Find out how your school did with our handy widget:
This year's league tables include a... read more
- 11:57 Heartachingly cute bulldog demands 6 belly rubs in a single minute
- 11:57 Why Malaysia’s Sabah region should be your next holiday destination
- 11:56 Named and shamed: Who's been in Derbyshire's courts?
- 11:55 Scunthorpe defeat is not the end of the world: How Twitter reacted
- 11:54 Greek parliament approves 2017 budget projecting return to strong...
- 11:54 Police are warned: No promise of extra cash
- 11:54 Market 'paradigm shift' may be under way, but more volatility...
- 11:48 Iran signs $16bn deal to buy 80 Boeing aircraft
- 11:48 Boris Johnson 'misreported' over Saudi Arabia
- 11:44 ECB's Weidmann - can't exclude option of state joining Italy bank...
- 11:44 Shrinking FX market could pose stability risk - BIS
- 11:42 Faulty lights spark safety fears
- 11:42 Farmers’ fears about violent crime
- 11:39 Live coverage of second murder investigation following fatal...
- 11:35 BREAKING: 17 people dead after two girls blow themselves up in...
- 11:35 It’s a record - Horncastle RBL raises appeal cash
- 11:35 Cattle trough and dolly tubs stolen from West Rasen and Osgodby
- 11:34 Here comes the bride... soaking wet! Photographer holds incredible...
- 11:34 Uber driver clocks 'longest ride in history' after taking customer...
- 11:34 Fantasy holiday! Bachelor reject Kiki Morris flaunts her bronzed...
- 11:33 Wow! Giant Star Wars AT-ACT built by Lincolnshire inventor
- 11:31 Chelsea star offered mammoth contract to leave Stamford Bridge
- 11:31 Theo Walcott: This is why Arsenal are top of the table
- 11:30 Rent-a-Jew tells you all you need to know about Jews
- 11:29 Manchester City target £25m move for Tottenham star Danny Rose
- 11:29 Chelsea facing points deduction for part in bench-clearing bust-up...
- 11:29 Arsenal must 'smash their wage structure' to keep Alexis Sanchez...
- 11:27 Bolivia’s defence minister accuses Chapecoense plane crash pilot of...
- 11:26 England on the brink of humiliating fourth Test defeat after...
- 11:24 Social Superstore platform allows users to earn money by sharing goods