Gay couple welcome triplets with DNA from both dads after rare IVF pregnancy
New fathers Justin Ruehs and Adam Smeets have welcomed a set of triplets home, who have DNA from both of them thanks to a rare IVF pregnancy.
The couple, who live in Chicago, Illinois, became parents earlier this year after four years of trying to start a family.
Homophobic politician trolls memorial page of gay teen who committed suicide Using a rare IVF process, the surrogate mother was implanted with embryos with DNA from both dads.
The successful process led to the birth of triplets, two girls and one boy, who had DNA from both their parents.
The couple, who were initially deterred... read more
- 15:06 Elderly Muslim man calms protester during ‘riot’ over man who died...
- 15:06 Patients relying on crowdfunding to buy wheelchairs, doctor warns
- 15:06 Ashington take maximum points from team win over Consett
- 15:06 The splendidly unpredictably world of terrier racing in Yorkshire
- 15:05 Liverpool, Aston Villa, Leeds United - the career so far of Burton...
- 15:04 Camber Sands death beach 'has hidden dangers'
- 15:04 Silver award for Northampton College for quality of its teaching
- 15:04 Woman racially abused by man on motorbike in Northampton
- 15:03 Sunderland school sets pupils on path to employment
- 15:02 Why Mohamed Salah is already the best finisher at Liverpool FC
- 15:02 'I didn't intend to kill him' says man accused of murdering David...
- 15:02 What I want my eldest child to know before he starts high school
- 15:02 Paolo Nutini to play Paisley Abbey to support town's City of...
- 15:01 When does Wimbledon 2017 start, when is the draw, order of play...
- 15:01 South Yorkshire students celebrate outstanding achievements
- 15:01 US STOCKS-Wall St boosted by tech stocks, rebound in oil prices
- 15:01 Former Brazilian finance minister Palocci to 12 years in prison
- 15:01 British folklore and fairy tales ‘dying out’
- 15:01 Eyewitness describes moment bomb disposal experts pulled up on his...
- 15:00 Ex-Bayern Munich goalkeeper joins Hartlepool United
- 15:00 Chance to vote for film to be screened at Hartlepool Waterfront...
- 14:59 VIDEO: Neighbour speaks of shock after man’s death on a Stanley...
- 14:59 RAF reserve Leeds nurse who helped saved motorway bridge fall man's...
- 14:59 One in five Brits would rather date a pet owner
- 14:59 Normanton schoolgirl Erin Connell impresses Pixie Lott on The Voice...
- 14:59 Oldest part of city set for a revamp
- 14:59 Tom Hardy poses for selfies at Nuneaton garage
- 14:59 Arsenal swapping Alexis Sanchez for Sergio Aguero won't be a good...
- 14:58 Patients relying on crowdfunding to buy wheelchairs, doctor warns
- 14:58 Happy birthday Bridlington library