Gasman stole blind hoarder's cash - and replaced coins with CREAM
A heartless gas engineer who stole £300 of collectible coins from a near-blind hoarder’s Birmingham home has been jailed.
Yousaf Khan had previously been caught red-handed stealing jewellery from a customer, the city’s crown court heard.
But he kept his job with heating firm Status Heating Ltd following the 2014 offence after escaping with a caution.
Read More Drug addict knocked down woman TWICE in parkland rampage
Dad-of-three Khan’s latest victim suffered from cataracts and could only see shapes.
He visited her home on September 11 last year and returned on September 29 to repair her... read more
- 00:05 State-owned banks turn backs on public
- 00:05 Britain ‘in relegation zone’ for new mums
- 00:03 Campaigners call for Trump rival to rethink Highland course
- 00:03 Chief medical officer calls to improvements in cancer care
- 00:03 Police officer took charge of firearms incident ‘from home’
- 00:02 West Ham manager Slaven Bilic must stop his side's Premier League...
- 00:02 The 50 best young players in European football... Sportsmail...
- 00:01 Rugby league and swimming given £10m lottery grant
- 00:01 Devin Townsend Project
- 00:01 Hidden history revealed
- 00:01 Southgate accepts ‘fairytale’ loss at the hands of Germany
- 00:01 Fallen police officer to be honoured at Charlton
- 00:01 Hamilton: Ferrari are F1 ‘favourites’
- 00:01 The party of the crony capitalists
- 00:01 Osborne’s appointment is a crisis for democracy
- 00:01 Archaeopteryx takes to the skies
- 00:01 Don't Give Way To Hate
- 00:01 Thousands bid farewell to Martin McGuinness
- 00:01 Chile: 33 Pinochet agents jailed for communist deaths
- 00:01 US: Black politicians raise concerns with Trump face-to-face
- 00:01 Faith leaders label outrage ‘a perversion of Islam’
- 00:01 Mini workers plan another demo to save retirements
- 00:01 Contestants finally leave Channel 4’s Eden to discover show has...
- 00:01 Knowledge of family justice rules is ‘patchy’
- 23:56 ALEX BRUMMER: The bell tolls for Co-op Bank - 'the main interest of...
- 23:55 Teenage pregnancy rates reach lowest level on record
- 23:55 'Super-obesity' required factor in some cases before weight loss...
- 23:55 MP told to apologise over failure to declare interest in telecom firm
- 23:55 29 charged in child sex abuse probe
- 23:55 British mother appears in Rwanda on state secrets charges