Gas pipe turns into a giant blow torch in Shropshire garden

Gas pipe turns into a giant blow torch in Shropshire garden
 

0 Comments Shocked householders dialled 999 when the mains gas pipe was damaged outside a house in Cape Fold, Broseley, yesterday..
Flames were coming from the pipe when fire crews arrived at the scene.
Firefighters were able to clamp the plastic pipe to stop more gas escaping.
Pete Hawkins, Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service operations manager, said the call came in at 3.45pm.
“A temporary plastic gas pipe had been laid to a neighbouring property while it was having an extension built,” he said.
What do you think? Share your thoughts and join the discussion.
Be the first to comment “The... read more

 
17 October 2016 in Regional West, Views: 23
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31