Gary Neville: I won't coach again, at least for five years
Gary Neville has revealed he will turn his back on coaching for at least the next five years.
The former Manchester United right-back took his first foray into management when he was handed the Valencia role last season, but that did not last long after a troubled four months.
He was also Roy Hodgson's assistant manager with England, a position he relinquished in the wake of a dismal Euro 2016 campaign, and he is not looking to get back into that discipline any time soon.
Instead he will continue in his punditry role with Sky Sports while focusing on a number of business projects, not least... read more
- 00:01 Tina Muir's guide to battling running demons
- 00:01 My workout: Wings Chan, 24 – ‘For skateboarders, towns become...
- 00:01 How to combine work and motherhood: do them one at a time
- 00:01 How to dump someone on Valentine's Day – or any day – without being...
- 00:01 'Up-to-date, but it doesn't scream fashion' – the verdict on...
- 00:01 How can beekeepers know if their bees have been at the acacia?
- 00:01 I have left the family home. Divorce proceedings are under way
- 00:01 My wife has had an affair and I am struggling to get past the hurt
- 00:01 Tim Dowling: ‘Cutlery shouldn’t be made from more than one thing’
- 00:01 It’s not politics of envy to be disgusted by the super-rich
- 00:01 Katy Perry brings the house down as her political wokening...
- 00:01 Zen and the art of family maintenance – lessons from the...
- 00:01 Los Angeles city guide: what to see, plus the best bars, hotels and...
- 00:01 Tim Dowling: ‘The dog is lying in a pool of its own vomit, like a...
- 00:01 Inside Teen Vogue: 'Our readers consider themselves activists'
- 00:01 If I looked like Scarlett Johansson I’d probably understand her...
- 00:01 From ‘hands that do dishes’ to a bathtime Flake: the changing face...
- 00:01 The day I saw John and Yoko’s 'bed-in' peace demonstration
- 00:01 Why Testosterone Rex is extinct
- 01:31 Blood tests spot ovarian cancer early
- 00:01 Condor moments: trekking in Patagonia
- 00:01 Why we must teach morality to robots
- 00:01 Breakfast of champions: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s paleo muffins
- 00:01 Plant of the week: perennial wallflower
- 00:01 Mrs Cameron’s Diary: Tbh leaving Downing Street is quite #sadface
- 00:01 Pastures new: Dan Pearson’s journey from city to farm
- 00:01 Angela Griffin: ‘I am not bothered about looking as if I’ve just...
- 00:01 Is it worth hiking? Exercise review
- 00:01 Why I love… DJ and singer-songwriter Syd
- 00:01 The eco guide to greener salads