Gary Neville: I won't coach again, at least for five years
Gary Neville has revealed he will turn his back on coaching for at least the next five years.
The former Manchester United right-back took his first foray into management when he was handed the Valencia role last season, but that did not last long after a troubled four months.
He was also Roy Hodgson's assistant manager with England, a position he relinquished in the wake of a dismal Euro 2016 campaign, and he is not looking to get back into that discipline any time soon.
Instead he will continue in his punditry role with Sky Sports while focusing on a number of business projects, not least... read more
- 17:45 Authorities were warned of dangers of road where tragic Meden Vale...
- 17:45 How do you solve a problem like debt? Your questions answered
- 17:45 Louth woman Reta celebrates her milestone 100th birthday
- 17:45 Protect your unborn baby this winter with a free flu jab
- 17:44 Mum woken up by sound of car crash rushes out and finds daughter dead
- 17:43 Sexual abuse victim of former Bishop of Chester speaks out
- 17:42 'Strong connections needed' says Cumbrian MP who narrowly retains...
- 17:42 Thugs target Barrow cars as tyres slashed on more than 10 vehicles...
- 17:42 Domino's pizza shop sex couple spared jail
- 17:41 Maribor vs Liverpool FC: All you need to know
- 17:41 Investigation launched into suspicious white powder found in Melbourne
- 17:41 Meet the Player: Ryan Goldston (Ruthin Town)
- 17:41 Police searching for missing Derby pensioner find body in River...
- 17:41 Man Booker Prize: Winner of £50,000 award to be announced
- 17:41 Man Utd eyeing £35.6m swoop for Espanyol left-back Aaron Martin -...
- 17:41 COLUMN: Why asking for ‘PP’ leaves me feeling flushed!
- 17:41 Bjork elaborates on sexual assault claim
- 17:40 Nando’s is getting rid of its original veggie patty and frankly, I...
- 17:40 Ex-Garstang Mayor's scouts HQ proposals scrapped
- 17:40 Garstang turns orange for third year running
- 17:39 Charter Fair returns to Ilkeston packed with family fun
- 17:39 Five out of seven puppies stolen from Derbyshire found
- 17:38 Madagascar characters to come to Birmingham in new stage musical
- 17:37 Backlash from headteachers over schools funding should be 'wake-up...
- 17:37 Protect your unborn baby this winter with a free flu jab
- 17:37 Expert panel identifies unacceptable toll of food and farming...
- 17:37 Taxi 'shot at with BB gun' while in city, driver says
- 17:36 MARILLION play a majestic show without fear as band and fans bring...
- 17:36 Five out of seven puppies stolen from Derbyshire found
- 17:35 ‘It’s the last straw’: Lincolnshire tigers prefer underfloor heating!