Gary Neville admits that he would pay £5,000 fine for celebration against Liverpool a hundred times over
Gary Neville has admitted that he would pay the £5,000 fine he received back in January 2006, for his infamous over-exuberant celebration in front of Liverpool's visiting supporters, a hundred times over.
Dubbing the aftermath of Rio Ferdinand's match-winning, 90th-minute header, 'one of the best feelings of my life,' Sky Sports pundit Neville remains unrepentant.
In one of the most iconic moments in Premier League history, Neville sprinted over to the away section of Old Trafford to celebrate in front of the Merseyside club's fans, grabbing and kissing his Manchester United badge.
Writing... read more
- 17:46 Southampton manager Claude Puel hits out at Dusan Tadic and accuses...
- 17:46 Four more Russian athletes found guilty of doping at the London...
- 17:46 Burglars ransack Leeds singer’s home while she’s on night out
- 17:46 Nine-year-old girl 'grabbed by man' near Leeds primary school
- 17:45 U.N. Security Council agrees lower troop cap for Congo mission
- 17:45 Liverpool star: This gives us an advantage over Romelu Lukaku and...
- 17:43 Resurfacing works planned for Coningsby roads
- 17:43 Terrorism only strengthens our democracy
- 17:43 Is THIS the most useless passport in the world?
- 17:42 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:42 Camper van hire business behind Crowland home gets consent
- 17:42 Here's why a walk around Swinsty and Fewston reservoirs isn't just...
- 17:41 Favourite Morando ruled out of Betway Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster...
- 17:40 Man slashed across face in daylight attack in Nuneaton
- 17:40 North East property prices still static
- 17:40 ‘This is the superhero you took from us’: Violet-Grace’s family...
- 17:40 Cyclist hurled brick through car window in road rage row
- 17:40 Cyclist, 77, injured in fail-to-stop collision in Hartlepool
- 17:40 Libya asks EU for ships and radars to stop migrants - sources
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement has no issue with Gylfi Sigurdsson's...
- 17:39 Tony Ferguson calls out Nate Diaz for a second time: Let's do this
- 17:39 Conor McGregor's £185,000 Lamboghini towed away after UFC star...
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement opens up on Gylfi Sigurdsson transfer...
- 17:39 Pub aims to be best for sport in the Lune Valley
- 17:39 Max Meyer to Liverpool: Schalke chief discusses summer deal
- 17:39 No reason to rethink UK rating's negative outlook: S&P
- 17:39 Tragedy as Northumberland boxer dies in Thailand just days before...
- 17:38 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:38 Police hunt drug addict Dean Grundell - who ditched Jeremy Kyle...
- 17:37 WATCH Mushrooms and tennis ball found in Melbourne's Poppy Wood...