Gardener 'couldn't breathe' after being bitten by common house spider inside his dressing gown

Gardener 'couldn't breathe' after being bitten by common house spider inside his dressing gown
 

A gardener told how he almost died after being bitten by a common spider at his Wirral home.
Paul Thomasson, from Neston, said he couldn’t breathe and was covered in hives after the arachnid crawled up the sleeve of his dressing gown.
The 39-year-old says he was bitten by a mouse spider and consequently suffered an allergic reaction.
Mouse spiders are usually around 9-12mm in length, and are seen year-round but more commonly in summer and autumn.
He told the Echo: “I felt it nip me and suddenly my back went red hot.
“I asked my wife Charlotte to check it because I thought maybe it had... read more

 
1 October 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 39
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31