Games of Thrones star lands Alzheimer's campaign role in memory of Gwynedd grandmother
A TV villain is showing his softer side by lending his voice to a animation film about dementia.
Game of Thrones star Iwan Rheon is taking part in the Alzheimer’s Research UK film in memory of his grandmother who he describes as a “pillar of the Llanrug community”.
The Welsh actor, best known for playing Ramsay Bolton in the hit HBO series, recorded the voice-over for the short film in honour of Beryl Thomas, who had Alzheimer’s disease and vascular dementia and died in 2008 at the age of 83.
Read More Flintshire dementia champion says condition does not mean 'the end of your life'
Iwan,... read more
- 04:32 EXCLUSIVE: Monaco slap whopping £130m price tag on Man United target
- 04:32 EXCLUSIVE: How James Ward-Prowse is keeping this Southampton icon's...
- 04:32 England boss Gareth Southgate: I still need Wayne Rooney
- 04:32 PAUL HETHERINGTON COLUMN: Southgate's warning, Demebele's price...
- 04:32 Chris Coleman: This is how Neil Taylor reacted to Seamus Coleman's...
- 04:32 Northern Ireland boss Michael O'Neill: When we reach this number,...
- 04:21 Anti-Trump protester sparks CHAOS after using 'PEPPER SPRAY to...
- 04:15 Jesse Lingard reveals how Gareth Southgate's young England squad...
- 04:10 Chinese authorities block Sydney academic from boarding flight home
- 04:05 THE WEEKEND STARTS HERE: Ten amazing things to do in Derbyshire
- 03:48 Vietnamese detainee dies in Japan's immigration centre - sources
- 03:48 THE WEEKEND STARTS HERE: Ten amazing things to do in Derbyshire
- 03:47 Roadworks: What's happening in Leicester this week?
- 03:44 Thandie Newton joins cast of hit police drama Line Of Duty
- 03:44 Book by Auschwitz survivor tops German biography best-seller list
- 03:40 Norway boss Lars Lagerback gives thoughts on links to England job
- 03:36 EXCLUSIVE: Man City paying extraordinary amounts to keep Joe Hart...
- 03:34 Scarborough retailer prosecuted for selling e-cigarette to teenager
- 03:32 Night-time loo trips 'linked to salt in diet'
- 03:28 Can long-haul air travel also be low cost?
- 03:28 'We should not be the most backward country on maternity pay'
- 03:15 Guyana's transgender activists fight archaic law
- 03:15 The place where children can be very unlucky with their names
- 03:13 Coronation Street spoilers: Horror for Tracy Barlow as Amy...
- 03:13 Mud, sweat and cheers: The rise of obstacle course racing
- 03:11 Entertainment news round-up: 19-25 March
- 03:11 Line of Duty: All you need to know to get up to speed for series four
- 03:09 Art world's Welsh national gallery wish list
- 02:59 'Why is Gary Barlow wearing a suit made out of my gran's...
- 02:59 Nipping out for the evening! Braless Naomi Campbell, 46, stuns in a...