Game girls: Brothel razed after two prostitutes argued over a client
The pair started scrapping during a 4am bust-up involving a regular client.
Each claimed his custom belonged to her.
And they laid in to one another trying to win his favours.
A witness said: “I saw two prostitutes fighting over a customer at dawn.
“Each of them was claiming ownership of the client's manhood.
“During the fight, one of the ladies who was smoking left the cigarette on a bed sheet that ignited the fire.”
The bizarre bust-up happened at a refuge camp near the Ghana capital of Accra, reported Adom News.
The two prostitutes fled as locals tried in vain to put out the fire. ... read more
- 06:47 Jim Duffy: This is why dinner parties are dying out
- 06:46 Cream cakes are top of the list for customers at new Birds Bakery...
- 06:46 Brian Wilson: Don’t believe everything you hear about Russia’s McMafia
- 06:46 Leader comment: Here’s why ending rough sleeping is a moral imperative
- 06:46 Scots middle earners face an ‘unknown tax future’
- 06:46 Divorcees face losing out on thousands in retirement income
- 06:44 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho told to ‘quit the bulls**t’ and LEAVE...
- 06:44 Nathan Berrie: In this Year of Young People let’s them into the...
- 06:44 Dr Peter Wilkie: Botanic Garden fighting to save the rainforest...
- 06:43 Brooke Shields recalls ‘pure moment’ with Paris Jackson as they...
- 06:43 Lorry driver ‘was double the limit and other was on his phone’ in...
- 06:43 Police fake rich family’s murders to catch son who thought he’d...
- 06:42 Fife production company aims to help small businesses build their...
- 06:42 Dundee turbine firm ATL targets ambitious growth
- 06:42 Daventry school appoints new headteacher
- 06:42 Perth programme aims to inspire entrepreneurs
- 06:42 Powerful start for floating wind turbine farm
- 06:42 Oldest cave paintings created by Neanderthals
- 06:42 TIGA unveils vision to rapidly grow games sector
- 06:42 Mum to tackle charity cycle after cancer fight
- 06:42 Tayside food and drink firms debate automation at Dundee Business...
- 06:42 Do you fancy a date with Audrey?
- 06:42 Duchess launches Northumberland village hall appeal
- 06:41 FIFA 18 Upgrades REVEAL: Ratings Refresh release confirmed for TODAY
- 06:41 North East news LIVE: Latest breaking news, sport, weather, traffic...
- 06:40 Cumbrian family's desperate search for care after elderly man sent...
- 06:40 New chief executive appointed for The Cumberland
- 06:40 Maryport Blues Festival to be scaled back amid financial shortfall
- 06:39 The big bang on Yorkshire’s farms is the biggest revolution since...
- 06:38 Guest column: Superfast broadband for everyone