G20 finance chiefs to discuss risks to economy, ending secret company ownership
Financial leaders of the world's 20 biggest economies sit down this week to discuss the main risks to global economic growth and how to clamp down the secretive ownership of companies that allows for tax avoidance and money laundering.
The venue will be a working dinner in Washington on Oct. 6 for G20 finance ministers and central bank governors before the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund.
In a paper prepared for participants, China, which holds the rotating presidency of the G20 this year, notes that global financial markets have recovered from the fallout of Britain's... read more
- 17:02 Car damaged in ‘revenge attack’
- 17:02 Hearts picked the wrong guy and Ian Cathro must go – Hotline
- 17:01 Everton to lose winger Yannick Bolasie for the rest of the year
- 17:01 Chelsea make Frank Lampard announcement ahead of Swansea clash
- 17:01 Arsenal legend Martin Keown wants to see more from Shkodran Mustafi
- 17:00 East Barkwith postmaster and Rasen MP promote services
- 16:59 Live electricity cable brought down in Rhosgadfan leaving 30 homes...
- 16:57 Paul Merson: This is how Swansea will try and stop Chelsea... but...
- 16:57 Chelsea v Swansea TV channel, kick-off time, odds and recent meetings
- 16:56 County website is attracting the hits
- 16:56 Images of on-the-run killer Shaun Walmsley's escape released
- 16:56 MP scores concession on shared data
- 16:56 Coventry City Digest: Former Sky Blues boss Steven Pressley sacked...
- 16:56 Hull KR chairman Neil Hudgell blasts Salford and Marwan Koukash...
- 16:55 Skilled pilots tackle extreme Storm Doris winds to land plane at...
- 16:54 Your car could become your personal assistant - and know if you've...
- 16:53 The view from different sides of the fence in Spalding’s Pennygate
- 16:53 Watch: Vans crushed by fallen trees in Newhall as Storm Doris...
- 16:53 Is this the clue Man Utd are selling Wayne Rooney? Club shop...
- 16:53 Crackdown on abandoned vehicles in Northumberland
- 16:52 Plane crash lands off runway during Storm Doris
- 16:52 Trump tells CEOs he plans to bring back millions of jobs
- 16:52 Isco would be welcome at Barcelona, admits Jordi Alba
- 16:52 Six of the most iconic gigs at King Tut’s in Glasgow
- 16:51 Crackdown on abandoned vehicles in Northumberland
- 16:51 Tributes to motorcyclist who died after crash in Bottesford
- 16:50 ‘Almost daily’ burglaries in Daventry district lead to warnings...
- 16:50 Transport Secretary says Japan should order Derby-built Bombardier...
- 16:50 Parliament Matters: The issues you want Westminster to deal with
- 16:50 Eden Hazard victim of HORROR tackle in advert: Watch moment Chelsea...