FYI, we’ve been drinking red wine at the wrong temperature
We all love a nice glass after a hard day (or sometimes, not even a hard day).
Lots of us think of ourselves as wine connoisseurs but new research by Sydney Wine Academy and Taylor Wines has found that we’ve been drinking red wine wrong.
Or more specifically, at the wrong temperature.
We always thought we were doing the right thing by keeping our reds on the shelf.
But according to research, we should actually be serving them between 12 and 18 degrees – not at room temperature.
So clearly we’re a few degrees away from the perfect glass. But why is drinking wine at the right... read more
- 00:42 Liverpool star Andy Roberton refuses to blame Mohamed Salah injury...
- 00:41 WH Smith rated UK's worst high street shop by Which? readers
- 00:40 Monica Lewinsky and Stormy Daniels: Political scandals across two eras
- 00:36 Jeremy Hunt vows to tackle gender pay gap in medicine
- 00:36 Boris Johnson launches fresh attack on customs union
- 00:36 BREAKING NEWS: Kirklees Council close sports pitches
- 00:30 Jeremy Hunt vows to tackle gender pay gap in medicine
- 00:29 Sudoku 4071 easy
- 00:25 Britain's 'most scenic' bus route revealed
- 00:15 Dog with seizures costs £30,000 as pet claims hit record
- 00:15 Suez waste company calls for 'pay-as-you-throw' to help recycling
- 00:15 WH Smith voted UK's worst High Street shop in Which? survey
- 00:12 Waddingtons board games archive reveals wacky finds
- 00:12 Food and farming sector makes post-Brexit demands
- 00:05 Review to 'eliminate gender pay gap among doctors'
- 23:53 Manchester United star Eric Bailly sends class message to Liverpool...
- 23:52 Labor increases Newspoll lead over Coalition 52% to 48%
- 23:39 Flash floods close roads in parts of the Midlands
- 23:22 Arsenal agree deal in principle for Juventus star Stephan...
- 23:13 VIDEO: Flash flooding brings chaos to roads in and around Northampton
- 23:13 VIDEO: Amazing footage shows lightning strike in Northampton
- 23:13 BREAKING NEWS: Water rescue boats deployed in Northampton to help...
- 22:55 Slavisa Jokanovic in prime position to enhance Fulham’s playing...
- 22:55 Cameron Norrie primed for Roland Garros debut against Peter Gojowczyk
- 22:55 Ocado forced to discipline delivery drivers for harassing...
- 22:49 Liverpool news: Jordan Henderson says Champions League final loss...
- 22:49 Liverpool news: Tony Adams slams players for shunning Loris Karius...
- 22:47 Zinedine Zidane snubbed Gareth Bale after Champions League...
- 22:44 The Handmaid's Tale recap: season 2, episode 2 – the rage behind...
- 22:42 BMW PGA Championship: Bradley puts a gloss on a disappointing...