Future Fit: Little sign of light at end of the tunnel of Shropshire hospital saga
0 Comments Concern for people in Telford will continue, as the Future Fit Programme Board has once again failed to put forward its preferred option for county services.
The pause may spell a stay of execution for the Princess Royal Hospital, which could lose its A&E and its new £28 million Women’s and Children’s Centre, just two years after it was opened.
But the people of Shropshire and Mid Wales are still left no clearer about what the future of their region’s hospitals will be.
So what now for Future Fit? In short, more talking and plenty of legal advice from lawyers who charge by... read more
- 14:14 WATCH: Shocking footage of youths kicking and punching teenager in...
- 14:14 WATCH: International Marshall demonstrator Steve Smith visits...
- 14:13 Carlisle floods victim turned drug dealer after losing everything
- 14:13 Radio 1 band provide soundtrack to University of Cumbria promotion
- 14:13 National Grid flogs a majority stake in its gas business to a team...
- 14:13 Straw wagon causes problems for Carlisle motorists
- 14:13 Opportunity for hospitals to help smokers quit
- 14:12 Alnmouth one-way system set to start
- 14:12 Operation Checkpoint chalks up another success
- 14:12 Opportunity for hospitals to help smokers quit
- 14:11 Mansfield drug man fined
- 14:11 Greg Lake dies at 69: One of his last interviews 'ELP were never...
- 14:11 Fine for Eastwood man who stole groceries from Sainsburys
- 14:11 Help for Mansfield woman with 20-year drug habit
- 14:11 Amphetamine diet man lost 5 stones before arrest in Retford
- 14:11 Man charged with phone possession in HMP Ranby
- 14:11 Futures flat ahead of ECB rate decision
- 14:10 FEATURE: New station will be gateway to Doncaster's future
- 14:10 New lease deal saves Lancaster children’s centre
- 14:10 Tom Heaton set to return for Burnley’s clash with Bournemouth
- 14:10 Boston and Skegness MP backs Government plans for Brexit
- 14:10 Your dazzling Christmas trees - Pictures
- 14:10 British Steel pension scheme proposals welcomed by trustees
- 14:09 Property: Mini estate with old mill on the market in Borders
- 14:08 Man jailed for 14 years for series of sexual assaults and rapes of...
- 14:08 Anarchist group claims it was behind massive flood in Angel
- 14:08 David Seaman: Why Arsenal can beat Chelsea to the Premier League title
- 14:07 Child car seats recalled
- 14:07 Mansfield drug man fined
- 14:07 Fine for Eastwood man who stole groceries from Sainsburys