Future Fit: Delay in Shropshire A&E decision has support, says chief
0 Comments David Evans, who is in charge of the programme to restructure services at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and Princess Royal Hospital in Telford, dismissed suggestions that either organisation is losing patience with the project.
He said: "I believe NHS England will support the policy we have taken."
It comes as Telford MP Lucy Allan called for the Government to step in and prevent more delays in the process, which has now been deferred for a month in the wake of a threatened legal challenge from Telford & Wrekin Council.
What do you think? Share your thoughts and join... read more
- 09:11 Metal created by Hartlepool firm to go on display in Great...
- 09:10 Yotam Ottolenghi’s courgette recipes
- 09:10 Man fighting for life after assault following England game
- 09:09 See inside the hidden parts of the most famous house in Birmingham
- 09:09 Commonwealth Games is 'a once-in-a-generation opportunity' for...
- 09:09 Supporters of Amber’s Law to take on extreme challenge as they help...
- 09:09 Fans react to possibility of Sunderland AFC taking out loan
- 09:09 Sunderland parents warned about online game as teen death probe...
- 09:09 Going underground: Surrealist poster fetches tidy sum
- 09:08 Price slash at meeting rooms can help Harborough businesses take off
- 09:07 'You can't judge a generation's taste': making Now That’s What I...
- 09:07 Lincolnshire County Council wants to hear about your childcare
- 09:07 Boris Johnson likens Brexit to ‘bog roll’ and says Brits don’t want...
- 09:07 Thousands of anti-Brexit protesters to march on Westminster to...
- 09:06 Belgium team news: Predicted line up vs Tunisia – Lukaku and Hazard...
- 09:06 Free festival of cycling returning for second year in Lichfield
- 09:05 Lincolnshire County Council wants to hear about your childcare
- 09:04 Kettering school pupils help clear the air at national competition
- 09:03 Mapping England's World Cup squad: Northern players dominate the 23
- 09:02 The Amputee World Cup – and other antidotes to the bloated Fifa-fest
- 08:59 Which House of Fraser stores will close? Full list of shop closures
- 08:59 Netflix’s head of communications sacked after using ‘N-word’ twice...
- 08:56 Tyre fire started at abandoned Wigan mill
- 08:55 Family's plea after Portugal hotel pool drowning
- 08:53 Revealed: How Doncaster's new University Technical College could look
- 08:51 Revealed: How Doncaster's new University Technical College could look
- 08:51 West Brom and Leeds target's price tag revealed as Baggies forward...
- 08:51 Armed police chase suspects through Birmingham after ram raid in...
- 08:50 Revealed: How Doncaster's new University Technical College could look
- 08:48 Arsenal transfer news: Torreira deal imminent, Emery budget problem...