Funeral date set for tragic car crash victim Dean (28)
2 Have your say A funeral service will be held on Friday for a much-loved and popular Ribchester man tragically killed in a car crash.
Barman Dean Dewhurst (28) was pronounced dead at the scene after his silver Volkswagen Golf was in collision with a lorry on Whalley Road, in Clitheroe, at 1-15 am on Monday, September 26th.
Dean, who “left a lasting impression on everyone he met”, died just four miles from where his parents - Philip and Julie Dewhurst - were killed in a car accident 19 years ago.
At the time, Dean and his two brothers, Paul and Liam, were pulled from the wreckage of the... read more
- 07:34 Growing up - Rule changes help India's oil market act its size
- 07:31 British mum killed after falling from hot air balloon in front...
- 07:31 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 07:31 Twitter pairs: MLAs matched with famous lookalikes
- 07:31 Fire rages close to historic Exeter Cathedral
- 07:30 'Pleasure Island is in my blood - I will miss it' - Melanie Wood on...
- 07:30 The sting in the tail for a star of Grimsby's Flog It! ahead of its...
- 07:30 How grief for his wife spurred Charlie to volunteer - and he's...
- 07:29 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 28
- 07:29 Philippine mayor among 10 killed in shootout as drug war enters new...
- 07:28 Some of the gigs taking place in the Dispatch area this weekend
- 07:28 Adam Murray: ‘Mansfield Town will make the play-offs’
- 07:28 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:28 Eni posts third-quarter net loss, misses expectations
- 07:28 UBS sees tough markets ahead as third-quarter profit drops
- 07:28 Total third-quarter beats forecast on increased output and cost...
- 07:27 Royal Bank of Scotland sees more losses in third quarter
- 07:24 Thieves leave 'scene of devastation' after ransacking church for money
- 07:24 Woman accused of murdering boyfriend by stabbing him in chest...
- 07:23 'Evil' bully's reign of terror which left disabled girlfriend 'broken'
- 07:23 EU gives food clean bill of health over herbicides
- 07:22 Nikkei climbs to fresh 6-month high as rising yields help financial...
- 07:21 Phil Brown tells Hull City fans what they'll get from Neil McDonald
- 07:21 Q&A with new Hull KR coach Tim Sheens as he talks City of Culture...
- 07:21 Family’s thanks for support after fire destroys their Swinstead home
- 07:21 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:20 Manchester United receive Chris Smalling injury boost
- 07:19 Iain Duncan Smith to urge PM to scrap £3.4bn Universal Credit cuts
- 07:18 Barnet suffer major blow ahead of Hartlepool visit
- 07:18 William Scott Abbott Trust receives last of money it needs to...