Funeral date set for tragic car crash victim Dean (28)
2 Have your say A funeral service will be held on Friday for a much-loved and popular Ribchester man tragically killed in a car crash.
Barman Dean Dewhurst (28) was pronounced dead at the scene after his silver Volkswagen Golf was in collision with a lorry on Whalley Road, in Clitheroe, at 1-15 am on Monday, September 26th.
Dean, who “left a lasting impression on everyone he met”, died just four miles from where his parents - Philip and Julie Dewhurst - were killed in a car accident 19 years ago.
At the time, Dean and his two brothers, Paul and Liam, were pulled from the wreckage of the... read more
- 09:48 Sexpert reveals only sex tip you will ever need
- 09:47 Biker caught speeding 25mph over the limit on Hedon Road, Hull
- 09:47 The Premier League players who are just one booking away from a...
- 09:46 Berwick store to welcome Santa
- 09:44 Laura's creation becomes MP's Christmas card
- 09:43 Messages of support continue to flood in after heartbreaking news...
- 09:41 Justice secretary praises our killer drivers campaign
- 09:41 Man has part of ear bitten off in nightclub assault
- 09:41 Chinese view £800m Fylde coast power plant project
- 09:40 Police appeal to find missing teenager
- 09:40 Fairfax unit sells more shares in Bank of Ireland
- 09:40 Speeding up links to new health site
- 09:40 Latest transfer news: Arsenal, Chelsea Manchester United and City...
- 09:39 Verdict expected in hate speech trial of Dutch politician Wilders
- 09:38 Justice secretary praises our killer drivers campaign
- 09:38 Anti-cyberbullying sensation heads to Burnley
- 09:38 Man has part of ear bitten off in nightclub assault
- 09:38 Tony Pulis names Chelsea stars Diego Costa, Pedro and Eden Hazard...
- 09:37 Northampton fireplace showroom plans to add 130-seat Italian...
- 09:37 Police appeal to find missing teenager
- 09:36 'Please come home, the whole family is missing you': Wife's...
- 09:36 Freeman Street trader had secret stash of 19,000 fake cigarettes...
- 09:35 An invigorating look at dementia
- 09:35 Investigation launched into death of woman in police custody
- 09:35 Drink-driver before the courts again
- 09:34 ‘Justice has been served’ - Louth stabbing victim speaks out after...
- 09:34 Medical director Suneil Kapadia to leave trust which runs Grantham...
- 09:33 Chelsea ace issues advice to Blues pal: Do this and you can go to...
- 09:33 Turkey to hold referendum next spring on stronger presidency -...
- 09:33 In Trump stronghold, factories are humming but paychecks are thin