Fundraiser planned for brave Ellesmere Port sisters
A fundraising event will be held next week in aid of two brave Ellesmere Port sisters.
Demi Butler, 11, was told the devastating news in July earlier this year that she has acute myeloid leukaemia.
The year seven pupil at the Church of England Academy, Ellesmere Port, requires a bone barrow transplant as soon as possible for the best chance of survival.
Read More Ellesmere Port schoolgirl heartbroken over postponed cancer treatment
Astonishingly, Demi’s eight-year-old sister, Ellie Butler, is a match and has vowed to save her life by donating her bone marrow.
Demi was due to begin... read more
- 18:55 Third of travellers admit THIS is their dream hotel...and the...
- 18:55 Manchester attack hero's estranged mum urges him to call
- 18:54 Antiques Roadshow’s return to Borders now just over a month away
- 18:54 Is Nicolas Otamendi now the odd man out in the Man City defence?
- 18:54 Manchester United line up vs Ajax includes Juan Mata and Chris...
- 18:54 See pictures of Peaky Blinders filming in Dudley - with Shelby...
- 18:51 Birmingham Airport reintroducing free drop-off parking
- 18:51 Ribchester romp steals the show on Newbury’s Lockinge Day
- 18:50 Lincolnshire scientist loses 3 fingers as bomb explodes in his hand
- 18:49 Damir Skomina will not be thinking about Jose Mourinho’s criticism,...
- 18:49 Coronation Street to pay tribute to Manchester terror attack victims
- 18:49 Kim Kardashian celebrates third anniversary with Kanye West after...
- 18:46 Minute’s silence to be held for Manchester attack victims on...
- 18:45 Man Utd confirmed XI vs Ajax: Martial and Carrick benched; Fellaini...
- 18:44 U.S. home sales fall as tight supply boosts prices
- 18:44 Irish PM demands review of watchdog over flawed Anglo Irish case
- 18:43 Reports of strange 'mist' descending on Merseyside - updates
- 18:40 Plan for Bomber Command visitor centre one step closer after huge...
- 18:39 Hunt on for terrorist network suspected of Manchester attack
- 18:39 Council warning after huge mound of household waste dumped in stream
- 18:38 Manchester United v Ajax: Jose Mourinho makes 10 changes for Europa...
- 18:38 Manchester United v Ajax: Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrives ahead of...
- 18:37 Brother of Manchester bomber ‘was planning his own terrorist attack’
- 18:37 Dates and details of UK terror attacks since the 7/7 bombings
- 18:37 Anglian Water defends decision to dig up Louth beauty spot
- 18:36 Thousands protest against Temer, reforms in Brasilia
- 18:36 Minute’s silence to be held for Manchester attack victims on...
- 18:36 Mayor of Grantham gives town events group a cash boost
- 18:35 Games Inbox: Nintendo Switch ports, Hitman, and Mario +...
- 18:35 St Mary's Church in Dunstall to host fund-raising coffee morning...