Fundraiser planned for brave Ellesmere Port sisters
A fundraising event will be held next week in aid of two brave Ellesmere Port sisters.
Demi Butler, 11, was told the devastating news in July earlier this year that she has acute myeloid leukaemia.
The year seven pupil at the Church of England Academy, Ellesmere Port, requires a bone barrow transplant as soon as possible for the best chance of survival.
Read More Ellesmere Port schoolgirl heartbroken over postponed cancer treatment
Astonishingly, Demi’s eight-year-old sister, Ellie Butler, is a match and has vowed to save her life by donating her bone marrow.
Demi was due to begin... read more
- 12:16 RECENT NOSTALGIA: College’s GCSE open evening
- 12:16 £153,000 boost for clubs and charities thanks to Lincolnshire Co-Op...
- 12:16 Dancers from Skegness school ancers heading for Big Dance Off final
- 12:12 Why there's a statue of a gorilla holding a VW Beetle in Leicester,...
- 12:12 Imprtant police message to Chesterfield parents
- 12:12 Popular restaurant set to relaunch with three-size carvery
- 12:11 Brazen moped gang try to steal BBC Boat Race cameras during rush hour
- 12:11 Great Northern March: Thousands call for end to Brexit in Leeds
- 12:08 Man Utd News: David De Gea's shock rival for best Premier League...
- 12:08 Depraved paedo ring abused young girls in van they called ‘shag wagon’
- 12:07 Man dies after being hit by car outside Turf Moor
- 12:06 Banbury Guardian couple celebrate diamond wedding anniversary
- 12:04 Pyjama party raises money and awareness of autism
- 12:03 Easter holidays 2018: 15 fun things to do with the kids in London...
- 12:02 Pupils say emotional farewell popular dinner lady Cath
- 12:00 Time for the annual show of flowers
- 12:00 Scope volunteer scoops national award
- 11:59 British watchdog assessing evidence from Cambridge Analytica raid
- 11:59 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...
- 11:58 Barclays in Bourne to close due to ‘lack of use’
- 11:58 Stamford choristers win prestigious award
- 11:58 Oakham photographer snaps up award for his work
- 11:54 Ofsted rates Harby Pre-School as ‘Good’
- 11:54 Declan Donnelly's joke Holly Willoughby would replace Ant McPartlin...
- 11:50 Leicester music venue Dryden Street Social under threat from £42m...
- 11:49 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...
- 11:49 Prostate cancer patients will benefit from a new radiotherapy trial...
- 11:47 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...
- 11:45 Apple wants to introduce new emojis for disabled people
- 11:45 Man Utd identify Paul Pogba replacement: Jose Mourinho 'willing to...