Full list of brands affected by row between Tesco and Unilever
Unilever is involved in a pricing row after reportedly demanding a 10 per cent rise due to the falling value of sterling.
From spreads to shampoo, here are some of the major brands made by Unilever:
Ben & Jerry’s
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- 12:25 Saints so happy with Hartley's hard work
- 12:24 MP calls for action as South Yorkshire schools start to cut staff...
- 12:23 Coventry City's Vlad Gadzhev leaves it too late and five other...
- 12:23 Venezuela protest death toll rises as injured woman dies
- 12:22 Eating cheese could prevent you from getting liver cancer - and it...
- 12:23 Breaking into properties and threats to shoot a dog: Crimes...
- 12:22 Could THIS lead to a cure for multiple sclerosis? Scientists...
- 12:23 Watch youths run into road and press engine cut-off button - on a BUS
- 12:22 Mother-of-two, 32, is left bedbound after developing Lyme disease...
- 12:22 Health trust apologises for distress caused to families over stored...
- 12:22 Speeding drivers warned over tougher sentences and higher fines
- 12:22 Warwickshire Fire Service join water safety campaign after...
- 12:22 Arsenal Expected XI: Welbeck to start, Ramsey dropped in 3-4-3 to...
- 12:22 Unacceptable and disgusting: Aston Villa owner Dr Tony Xia SLAMS...
- 12:21 Serial thief gets a curfew after stealing bottles of whiskey
- 12:21 Drink-driver who was in a road crash gets a curfew
- 12:21 Tour de Yorkshire preview: What you need to know about this...
- 12:21 Tattoo Fixers is BACK - and here's how to apply to be on the E4 show
- 12:21 Live football on TV: What channel is showing Newcastle United v...
- 12:21 Stats: West Brom one game from longest league drought in club's...
- 12:21 Warwickshire Fire Service join water safety campaign after...
- 12:21 Aston Villa transfers: Chelsea youngster tipped to arrive at Villa...
- 12:21 Callum McGregor 'priceless' to Celtic - he is technically and...
- 12:21 London Marathon 'Good Samaritan' says helping exhausted athlete...
- 12:20 Swindon Town were relegated to League Two on Saturday... but you...
- 12:20 Leyton Orient staff forced to relocate as they are made to leave...
- 12:20 Head of Women's Equality Party to challenge Tory MP Philip Davies
- 12:20 Bid for Dulux owner AkzoNobel raised again
- 12:19 MP calls for action as South Yorkshire schools start to cut staff...
- 12:19 Woolworths may return: 'Can't wait to go back for Pick 'n' Mix!'