Fuel leak after crash at Croft Bank
Firefighters were called from Skegness to the scene of a crash at Croft last night (Saturday).
The firecrew was called out at 11.10pm to the collision on Croft Bank.
According to a fire service spokesman they used absorbant granules to soak up a large quantity of fuel that had leaked after the smash.
- 10:08 Prison sentence handed to Swadlincote lorry driver is criticised
- 10:07 CCTV image released after £2,400 jewellery theft
- 10:06 Scotland slips down world education rankings in key subjects
- 10:05 Can you spot all the angels on the Heckmondwike Angel Trail?
- 10:05 Updates as Spring Bank crash lorry driver Neville Fletcher sentenced
- 10:05 Manchester United Christmas gifts perfect for Man Utd fans in 2016
- 10:04 John Terry is nearing the end of his Chelsea career… but as he...
- 10:03 Updates: Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court evacuated
- 10:01 East Midlands Trains set to have more power over rail network
- 10:00 Barrow man due in court over alleged town centre stabbing in broad...
- 10:00 Catriona Munro: New rules let small firms sue cartels
- 10:00 Scotland’s top-selling food and drink brands revealed
- 09:59 Letters - December 1, 2016
- 09:57 £5m drugs haul one of the biggest ever seized on South Bank docks
- 09:57 LIVE: A180 blocked after series of accidents
- 09:57 Arsene Wenger: My thoughts on Granit Xhaka's start to life at Arsenal
- 09:57 These two clubs are the best teams in the country but Manchester...
- 09:57 Heage group braves wilderness to scoop top accolades
- 09:57 Chelsea target summer swoop for Karim Benzema: Real Madrid want...
- 09:57 UKIP donor mansplains Roman history to Professor Mary Beard
- 09:54 Plea for more organ donators in Kirklees this Christmas
- 09:54 Can you spot all the angels on the Heckmondwike Angel Trail?
- 09:52 Manchester City new boy Gabriel Jesus back in Sao Paulo after...
- 09:50 Minibus loophole closed to prevent dodgy drivers carrying...
- 09:49 VIDEO: Carer caught on CCTV stealing cash from Spalding war veteran...
- 09:48 Wolves lose derby clash
- 09:48 Convincing wins for in-form Louth Hockey Club 2nds
- 09:48 NatWest's boost for city
- 09:48 Nathan Ake tipped to replace Gary Cahill at Chelsea
- 09:48 Tiling giant launches £2 million office revamp